Naruto Age of the Past
Stop Being a Wuss! (P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Stop Being a Wuss! (P) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop Being a Wuss! (P)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

Stop Being a Wuss! (P) Empty
PostSubject: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:01 am

Turns out that in the land of fire they have these things called hospitals. Apparently hospitals are where they put weak and injured members of their society to heal. It was an interesting if novel idea. Though it did seem like a pretty strong waste of resources. If they couldn't heal naturally by their own abilities why waste money and time on them? Still Gawain couldn't lecture them too hard on the philosophy of Ayn Rand, when one of his closest friends was currently chilling out inside.

Belin, Belin, Belin why were you so weak? If it weren't for you honor, and generosity you'd hardly be a knight at all.

Gawain grunted as he went through the hallways of the hospital. Filled with pathetic little people, filled with pathetic little problems. That guy over there had a broke leg! What a wuss! He should have just regrown those bones, like Gawain! Well Gawain wouldn't have never of Broken his leg in the first place.

He wondered what sort of minor Injury Belin was suffering through right now. Perhaps he was just lazy, and didn't care to train. As far as Gawain knew he'd never seen Belin train a single day in his life. He relied too much on those eyes of his it would seem. He couldn't even use the excuse that he was blind anymore! Seeing that he actually had a new pair of eyes going on. Gawain wouldn't have been surprised if he'd tried to blind himself just to get out of some serious training!

Either way he'd arrived at Belin's hospital door, and waiting to be invited in. He was a knight after all.
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:35 am

As Gawain was thinking such unflattering things about his sword brother Belin was coughing up blood at an alarming rate. Just saying...

When Gawain made his way into the room he'd noticed that it didn't look like a normal hospital room. Well maybe Gawain wouldn't notice that, but the readers certainly would. There were Bright orange candles covering every surface of the room. Hot wax dripped down from dressers, and window frames.

Also they were totally not soy candles. So there was some major cancer going on in the smoke of the candles. When Gawain entered the room, Belin waved him in and bid him welcome. "Welcome! I'm glad you could make it. This is a rather important moment for me you know." He laughed light heartedly before going off into a fit of coughs. "Excuse me. Please grab a seat, sit close, and let's enjoy each other's company. We've got a ritual to perform and very little time to do it."
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:47 pm

Gawain looked around the room. so....orange. He liked it. It had style.

So Gawain entered the room, flipped the chair around and sat in it with the back to his chest. "What's up man? When're you gonna be ready to run with us again?" And that friends was as close as Gawain was ever going to get to admitting to Belin that he missed his presence. Also he just ignores the blood everywhere. I mean knowing Gawain he probably thought those were just bloodstains from a pervious battle. Good to see belin wearing blood like it was suppose to be! Like a necklace or something. It's fashionable. Let's people know that you're a bloody killer!

Well Maybe Belin shouldn't be wearing that type of thing around in a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Belin just gave him a (-_-). "Gawain." He mutter looking slightly embarrassed at the situation. This wasn't easy for him. "I'm not. I'm dying."
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:27 pm

"Naw you're fine. You got your eyes back." Seriously this guy was such a downer! Gawain had lost arms! Arms man!
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:35 pm

Belin pinched the bridge of his nose. "You know Gawain I'm trying to give you some valuable gifts over here, and here you are being an idiot. I'm really starting to rethinking you whole plan, you know maybe I'll just....bleh." Right on que Belin starts the coughing up of the blood, only this one goes to Anime proportions. Like there's a lot of blood man. Just spilling out of his mouth. "Dammit!" He grabbed a let's say a sharpened rod of metal, that probably belong to an I.V Stand at some point. "Alright Gawain give me your face." He didn't really wait for his request to be fulfilled. He just placed his palm on Gawain's face, and began chanting.
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:44 pm

An Idiot? Gawain's killed people for less than that. He was getting ready to defend his own armor, until. Welll you know! Belin started spitting up blood! Okay yea. Something like that probably needed to be looked at, so maybe Belin wasn't a big wimp after all. That's not to say that Gawain had never coughed up his own blood before. But that was usually because someone had stabbed him through the lungs, not because something was wrong with his body. You know other than having a sword through his chest... man. He missed the old kingdom.

"Woah! Belin are you alright. Do you want me to go get the... What my face?" He let out a small noise of protest as Belin grabbed his face. "What's happening."
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Belin began chanting his super secret chant of the ancestors. Only he knew these words. His two spirits gave him a look as he began the process of becoming one of them. Oh man. If he ended up hauting someone like these two, man he'd kill himself. Oh wait.

He knew Gawain was... and idiot when it came to pretty much anything other than Taijutsu. That was no good. If he was going to protect a princess he needed to know more about the thing he was most vulnerable to. That was the plan at least. Belin had never really done anything for the world or his people, but he hoped by dying he'd be able to make a difference.

"Tini āmāra cēri pā'i nā. Jala ēkaṭi śītala pānīẏa, yēmana miṣṭi āścarya. Miṣṭi cēri pā'i. Āmi manē kari āmarā saba tāra jan'ya citkāra, āpani citkāra citkāra. Āpani tāra upēkṣā karatē pārēna nā, kāraṇa ēmanaki cēṣṭā karabēna nā. Manē hacchē, tā'i bhāla āpanāra cōkha, miṣṭi cēri pā'i ēkaṭi ṭiẏāra ēnēchē" Oooooh spooky spirit language! I'm sure there is some sort of major secret message hidden in there somewhere. Probably the key to spiritual enlightenment... Probably.

THE LIGHTS! The lights on the candles were going crazy! They were flickering and igniting. Despite their flames growing stronger the light in the room began to dim. Yeah! And these creepy little green spirits started to come out of the walls and dance around the two of them. They fluttered around like a vortex. Well some of them did. Others flew into Belin and traveled along his arm into Gawain's brain. Giving him the stored knowledge that Belin had going on in his brain.

And just as the music, and the chanting got to it's peak Belin Stabbed that Metal pole through his chest, and finished the ritual! All the knowledge that Belin had stored in his brain was Now Gawain's to use as he pleased. It was Belin's last act in this world.
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:17 pm

True. That all happened. At first Gawain had not idea what was going on. But as more and more knowledge was plugged into his brain it became kind of clear. Belin was putting a life time's worth of studying and research into Gawain. It was amazing! A little scary, and very sad. All the pain and suffering Belin had ever felt in his life, all that anguish now was upon Gawain. Even as Belin shoved that spike through his chest Gawain knew why. There was no confusion, no words left unsaid. For Gawain knew it all.

"Goodbye Belin." He whispered sadly. "May your table be vast in the realm after."
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:16 am

Jun charged through the door of the room like a raging bull. "Am I too late?" Judging by that spear In Belin's chest that was a big fat affirmative. "Nooo!" He shouted running to his friends body. "Belin!" He yanked the spear out of Belin's chest, and threw it on the ground. "I can't believe he actually did it." Jun turned towards Gawain. "Gawain are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:53 pm

Gawain turned towards Jun, his usually placid face full of bewilderment "Jun..." He paused for dramatic effect. "I know Genjutsu."

(Claiming Belin's skills, and Jutsu. Because of Deathly Transference.
Exit)
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:50 pm

"Bleh...." With Belin's last moment of waking life he looked into Jun's eyes. They were still normal. The MS had not been awakened within the boy. She let out a final sigh of life. Perhaps he hadn't made that big of a difference after all.

(Claiming death, and exiting...life)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 7:40 am

A forlon breath of air was expelled out of Jun's face-hole. The lost of his Friend-companion Belin, wasn't unexpected, but it did weigh down on his chest. Gawain seemed unphased for the most part, but he was used to seeing death Jun supposed. They'd have to tell the princess. Jun was sure that the young kage's heart would shatter upon hearing the news.

He'd tank the bar out of Belin's chest and set it to the side. The dragon slayer at least deserved a proper burial. He lifted the ninja's body up from the bed, and held it in his arm. "I'm going to take him to the forest. He always talked about seeing them one more, time. I'll see you soon Gawain."

(I'm going to:
Claim Belin's body and all his loot
aaaaand exit!)
Back to top Go down
Fushoku
Academy
Fushoku

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:33 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Being a Wuss! (P)   Stop Being a Wuss! (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop Being a Wuss! (P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Village :: Hospital-
Jump to: