Naruto Age of the Past
Riding the Wave into the Leaf IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Riding the Wave into the Leaf IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riding the Wave into the Leaf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

Riding the Wave into the Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Riding the Wave into the Leaf   Riding the Wave into the Leaf EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:48 pm

"Why are we going to this village again Dusk?," the lone voice of the nibi flowing within his mind as he floated aimlessly on a cloud of sand. There was only a small chuckled followed by a shrug as he rode into the forest before the village itself," Dunno its been a while since i've been in the land of fire, and we have no other place to go so...Yeah. Besides we can't go back to our usual spot because of that bar brawl the freaking bar was....unfortunately burned down, not my fault by the way, but we just have to hang out for a bit," it was a simple reason and a simple trip so why not enjoy the somewhat close area in which he grew up in?

After twenty minutes of idly floating on a cloud of black sand, Dusk had finally came into the sight of the village gates," So these are the gates of Konoha huh? This is...Quite the surprise here actually, given most of my family came here and there just to live its not too shabby," of course as he came closer to the gates he lowered himself to the floor, the black substance disappearing into an unknown object floating around him which also disappeared behind him. Rolling his shoulders he would step forward towards the gates and smile," Good morrow guard!! I am here to pay a visit to your lovely village, mind letting me in?," the crimson red eyes stared at the guard passively almost waiting for someone to let him in.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Riding the Wave into the Leaf   Riding the Wave into the Leaf EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:24 pm

It was a beautiful sunny day in Konoha. There was a slight breeze that made the trees sway, a few leaves just riding the wind like a surfer rides the waves. The ninja standing guard at the gates could feel the warm air on his face and the sun on his back. It was a normal boring, yet peaceful day. Nothing ever happened, usually. That was when he spotted a man walking up to the gates.

" Good morrow guard!! I am here to pay a visit to your lovely village, mind letting me in?,"

So there was a new visitor to Konoha on this beautiful day. The man didn't look outwardly dangerous, but the guard had his protocol to follow. "Hello! What brings you to Konoha stranger?" the guard would ask in a somewhat pleasant tone but still with an obviously serious air about him so that the man knew he was being scrutinized before given entry to the village.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Riding the Wave into the Leaf   Riding the Wave into the Leaf EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:43 pm

"Hello! What brings you to Konoha stranger?"

Well it was a seemingly harmless question, one of which he didn't mind except for the small undertone of the male yet took no notice in it. Resting his right hand on the handle of his sword he kept his same smile while giving the male a semi honest reply," Just here to visit the famed village of Konoha and to take a breather from my long travels and to study up on any free old knowledge or information such a traveler as I could lay eyes on," of course the real reason being here was hidden between himself and the nibi were more than likely to prevent further questioning.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riding the Wave into the Leaf   Riding the Wave into the Leaf EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:13 pm

The man would smile at the guard and rest one hand on the hilt of his sword hanging at his waist.

" Just here to visit the famed village of Konoha and to take a breather from my long travels and to study up on any free old knowledge or information such a traveler as I could lay eyes on,"

It was a simple answer and the guard had no reason to mistrust the stranger so he decided to allow him access to Konoha after one final question and a warning about rules. "Very well stranger. You may enter Konoha. But first, know that any criminal activities or harassment of the villagers of any kind will be met with swift action. Enjoy your stay here in Konoha. Oh, and what was your name sir?" It was a simple and formal response to the stranger. He needed the man's name and description to send to the Hokage once the traveler had entered to Konoha. Kirito had requested he be notified of the name and appearance of any traveler entering the village. If the man had answered the guard's question as to his name, be it true or false, the guard would open the gates and allow him to pass.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Riding the Wave into the Leaf   Riding the Wave into the Leaf EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:32 am

"Very well stranger. You may enter Konoha. But first, know that any criminal activities or harassment of the villagers of any kind will be met with swift action. Enjoy your stay here in Konoha. Oh, and what was your name sir?"

Simple and to the point, Dusk smiled as he began to step forward and nod towards the guards words," Of course. I would only cause some form of disturbance if one your your own decided it was okay to test my mettle so to speak. Other than that you have no issues from me," as the man asked for his name, he paused and smiled for a moment," Its Dawn.," simple and to the point the name given to his sword would be given as his name as he stepped into the Konoha and went about his visit.

[Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riding the Wave into the Leaf   Riding the Wave into the Leaf EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:57 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riding the Wave into the Leaf   Riding the Wave into the Leaf Empty

Back to top Go down

Riding the Wave into the Leaf
Page 1 of 1