Naruto Age of the Past
Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)

Go down 
+2
Kirito the Forest Sage
Gwynevere
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) Empty
PostSubject: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Gwynevere's joy and excitement at the slaying of a truly massive sea dragon was only tempered by the horrid cries from Jun's who's poor arm was... several hundred miles behind them. Her and her order of Dragon Slayers were Currently sailing on the back of her own dragon Igraine. The fairest of all Dragons.

The four of them were currently sky-swimming their way back to Jun's homeland so he could get some medical care... you know for the missing arm. Those types of things require medicine, don't cha' know?

Once her and Igraine both had a good idea of where they were going, and turn her attention towards jun's shoulder. She rubbed her tiny hands together and felt them heat up with chakra. With nothing to replace that arm with the best thing she could do was heal it well enough for him to go into some serious surgery.

She fixed her big eyes upon Jun's pink eyes and gave a reassuring smile, before placing her hands on the wound. "How're we doing Junny Bunny?"
Back to top Go down
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:06 pm

Jun (Trust me this is jun) Let out a sobbing shudder upon feeling Gwynevere's healing hands upon his stump. He bit his lip and whimpered. 'I should have stayed home.' He cried inside of his head. He was a fool for thinking that there was a destiny out there for him. While there may have been there certainly wasn't anymore. A swordsman without two arms? While that would have been really cool it was probably impossible. Not only that but hand signs were impossible now. Woe upon Jun! A promising Ninja struck down before his prime.

Though Gwynevere's hands had gone from delivering pain to relief he still could help but shutter and moan in pain. If not from the physical wound then from the own that had been blown against his future. He wept and shuttered as his white button up shirt wept his own blood. It was so fill with the red liquid that it could no longer absorb anymore. His head felt light, and his body heavy.

"You've gone and killed me!" He cried leaning his head against Gwynevere's. "I don't think I'll make it. Ask for me tomorrow, and you'll find me a grave man!" Inside his heart Jun's heart beated erratically
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:50 pm

[dude it looks like someone deleted your account. I'm sorry I didn't know Sad if you make a new one need Jun I can switch all your posts to that account for you]
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Bloody Bloody Jun. Gawain spat off the side of the dragon and let it fall down to the land of fire which was passing by swiftly underneath them. It seems that his powers of protection were entierly limited to protecting the princess, and barely even that. He let out a soft sight. While the other three were hoddled around eachother, trying to stop bleeding and keeping from trying Gawain has both his legs swung over the side of Igraine.

He held his hand up to this face and clenched then unclenched it. He felt diffrent. Ever since slaying that dragon. He couldn't quite put his finger on it but if he had to he'd guess that he was no longer immune to damage from earth type things. And that was just him guessing wildly, but if that was true then it would seem that he was no longer the dragon slayer of earth. He looked down at the earth and could See Sir Kay making his slow way across the earth underneath them. He set his arm back down and grunted a bit. It looked like they'd fulfilled their destiny. They'd destroyed the dragon that was terrorizing their land, and it was done. He guessed that you only needed to slay one dragon to be an actual dragon slayer eh?

He placed his hand upon his shredded sigh. It was no job for whimps that was for sure. That had been more powerful than even he could have dealt with. He was impressed to the extreme with jun. He'd actually been able to take out a head. Not like him. Gawain was suppose to protect the princess, but he'd lost himself in the blood lust. Left her for herself. Left her on her own. For what? Blood? Where was it? The only blood he'd drawn in his rage was his own. He clenched his fist. The meekest among them had done better than him. Shameful.

Maybe not. Maybe destiny? A Sign? A true and noble knight? Not just a pretender like him. True, honest, virtuous. Worthy for sure. Even more than himself. Gawain wasn't a dragon slayer anymore, and hardly much of a protector. Very well. He could read the signs.

"Enough." He announced. He stood to his feet, and pulled a sharp bone from his shoulder. "He'll have mine." He declared holding the bone aloft. "He out performed me today. He doesn't deserve to get of of this worse than I." With that he'd bring his sharp bone down to his opposite shoulder severing it at the exact spot Jun needed.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Because with this new stat system Gwynevere actually quicker than Gawain she grabs Gawain's wrist and stops him. With a single swift and fluid movement and spun around him and jumped onto his back. "You're too honorable my lovely knight." She whispers sadly. She looks over his shoulder and see's Jun's broken form before her. "We'll do it. But you pain is mine." She paused and took in a deep breath. Preparing for it. "Do it." She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Junny Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:17 pm

(So quickly thrown away like common trash)
I registered an account it just needs to get approved.

Behind bleary eyes Jun watched the previously mentioned scene go down. Was he going to do what he though he was going to do? That was crazy! Why would he do that. Why would someone as powerful as the man before him give up everything for Jun? They'd told him that Gawain was a stone wall of a man, then why? Why would he do something like to for him? He was but a Genin. Now an armless Genin. Gawain was the personal guard to a kage, a princess, and the leader of their dragon slaying order! That arm he was about to carelessly chop off was worth more than Jun's whole body and he was going to sacrifice that for him? He was both moved, and slightly disturbed. He looked to Gwynevere and then to Gawain, and to Belin who may or may not have been on Igraine at this time. He'd never know comradery like this before. To sacrifice so much for someone they barely knew? He was touched beyond words. Good thing too, because he was in such shock he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle saying much of anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:58 pm

[no no. I didn't want anyone's account deleted. It was done without my permission. I activated the new account]
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Gawain paused at hearing Gwynevere's command. Surely she didn't mean he was suppose to use...THAT... Jutsu! A Medical Jutsu so incredibly painful and advanced that they swore they would only use it when both of their lives were on the line. To Gawain Protection Rebirth was exclusively for the use of Princess Gwynevere's protection. He gritted his teeth. Using it just to save his own arm? That was ridiculous. She knew the pain it put her in! Why? Why? Why?

Tears streamed down his knightly face as he felt himself tempted to disobey his princess. How could she be so carelessly compassionate to him?
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:32 am

Oh no! She wasn't going to let her own knights pride cost someone an arm! This his concern for her was heartbreaking. She couldn't let either of them live in pain anymore. All she had to do was endure some pain in the short term. It really wasn't that big of a deal... really. " She wrapped her arms around her Hikaru's neck, and smiled. "Don't you see I'm in pain having to of my own in pain? I'm a healer. Please just let me heal."

With that she'd activate Protection Rebirth. The seal on her forehead would release painting her body in bright pink tatoo's that looked like butterfly wings. She took a deep breath and prepared for it.

Six massive bones with points like spears, and the density of well tempered steel.They sprouted their way out of Gawain's back, and through Gwynevere's prepubecent body. She let out a small screech as her organs, and bones were shredded. Even as she did she could feel them growing back around the bones, binding with them, connecting her body to Gawain's. She rested her head on his shoulder as she felt the entirety of be being hum and buzz with new and painful energy. Through her half closed eyes she peeked out at Gawain who's body was now covered in similar tatoo's. "Link complete" she whimpered.

"Alright." She announced with a heavy breath. "Let's do some surgery." She bulled Excalibur from her back, and held managed to keep it from blinding everyone. With an awkward hack she did away with Gwain's arm. The dead appendage dropped off the dragon and fell to the ground below. Instantly a second arm began to grown from Gawain's shoulder to replace the lost appendage. "We didn't want that arm Jun because it's all Gawain's DNA. This New arm will be more accepting of your DNA because it's already partially mine. Plus the whole creation rebirth thing makes it pretty friendly to healing." She paused. "It's pseudo science don't worry about it."

Once Gawain had a new and fully functioning arm regrown she went and cut that one off too. She'd feel bad for Gawain but he did have six spears sticking through her own body at the moment and that kind of thing hurt! So she was sorry if she didn't' feel bad about lopping off a few arms.

When that arm fell Gawain caught it with his functioning arm.

"Okay Jun get over here. I need to operate, and i'm impaled right now so you're going to have to come to me!"
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:28 am

Jun rose to his feet and walked his way over to the princess. He could hardly believe his eyes. The princess and Sir Gawain were just mutilating each other. Even more surprising than that they were actually alive after it. There was something weird about those tattoos of theirs, it seemed to be healing them. Just like he healed whenever he healed when he eat metal. It was very interesting to see. Brutal and completely horrifying, but interesting all the same.

He came up to Gwynevere who was impaled upon Gawain's back, and presented her with his would. It was no longer bleeding thanks to her ministrations, but it hurt like a mother. He could feel the sky's air passing across it's surface and it felt like several hundred needles sewing into him. Not good.
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:52 am

Damn that girl! His heart bleed for her the moment he felt the spikes of his back drive through her tender body. Even her cleanly slicing of his arm did nothing to increase the pain he felt from hurting his beloved. His part was done. He kneeled down and let Gwynevere do the rest of the operation. He felt his third arm grow into place, and fiddled around with that. He wasn't one for medicine, so he kept quite.

He'd gaze over at Belin who up until now had been incredibly quite. Uncharacteristically. He was usually at the very least having a full blown conversation with himself. But up until now he was sitting lame by himself in solum silence. What could be on that witch doctor's mind?
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:26 pm

Man Gwynevere was the full package. Good looks, smarts, the ruler of a country, royal lineage, and an expert surgeon. In no time flat she had Jun all fixed up with a brand spanking new arm! Jun could move it around and everything! It take a few weeks to get fully used to it, but when he did he'd be back at full fighting capabilities. Even better thanks to the low level genetic manipulation of Protection Rebirth the Arm adjusted itself to Jun's physiology. Which is simply to say that it kind of shifted to where it looked like it actually belong to Jun. A keen eye could tell the difference between the two arms, but the casual observer probably wouldn't. Still Jun couldn't complain it was a pretty good job for flying on the back of a dragon.

It was slightly beefier than Jun's normal arm, and paler too. There was a horrid scar around where Gwynevere fused it to his shoulder. Despite all that it was a pretty awesome arm and Jun would have a good time with it! Once she finished stitching jun back together she have his shoulder a slap, and let out a hearty laugh... before she coughed up a lil' bit of blood. "There! I dare you to loose that arm! It's a Kaguya arm! They build those things tough." She gave the arm and Jun one last look over before nodding her head proudly. "I'm going to go to sleep now."

With that she deactivated Protection Rebirth. The bones crumbled away and left six massive holes peppered throughout Gwynevere's body. Her body quickly repaired the damage, but her body went slack as she did. Her body decided to retire for the day due to the intense trauma of Protection Rebirth.

(Exiting Consciousness)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Jun wavered in his consciousness by the time the surgery was done. He could feel a tingly sensation in his new arm which was a jarring ideal. He could feel what his new arm was feeling. It was scary, a new arm from... someone else. He wasn't sure if he'd ever be comfortable with it, but he was grateful.

(I'll also leave consciousness)
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:27 pm

As ALL of that went down Belin simply sat at the end of the dragon and observed as everything went down. He was not yet old, yet felt proud to have shared his life with heroes like these.

He rolled his tongue around his mouth, and tasted it's blood soaked interior. He'd been coughing up blood for days now.

He saw how both his compatriots soared into action to help jun. While he just stood here impotent to help.

He was a healer, but not so much as Gwynevere. He'd healed dozens of Uchiha in their war with the senju. Gwynevere could regrown arms.

He was a warrior, but no so much as Gawain. He'd managed to fight off a number of Senju in his time. Gawain could dodge lightning.

He was young and had room for improvement, but not so much as Jun. Well there want much to expand on there now was there? Jun had those special eyes that could yet grow greater.

How does a dying man show his gratitude to those who gave him company in the last hours of his life?

Belin looked at Jun's unconscious body with his own special brand of eyes. Eyes that outmatched even his. Strange things. For anyone they'd be considered mighty fine examples of a ocular jutsu. Yet he'd lived his whole life with the Uchiha clan. Who's ocular powers far surpassed his own.

He stood to his feet and moseyed on over to Jun's unconscious body.

"I'm an old man Gawain." He sighed, not sure if his compatriot would respond or now. Gawain was ever the enigma to the witch doctor. A good man though. "Maybe not in age, but I am near the end." He kneeled down to jun and placed his hand on this throat. He still had a pulse. That was good.

Only time could tell if the Arm would take though. He looked once more at Gawain's statuesque physique. His didn't look like the type of cells that would give up easily. But the good nature of the princess would no doubt temper the beast. Just as she did in real life.

He placed his hand up to his own face and covered his eye up. "Now I know you think I'm just serving the Uchiha once more, but I'm not." With a small grunt he pulled his right eye. Then he pulled out a Kunai and held it up to jun. "But I'm not." He rasped before shoving the kunai into Jun's shoulder. "This is actually very selfish. I wish to see the world illuminated by a great light." Carefully he carved out a resting place for his eye to sit in Jun's shoulder and placed his bright green orb inside of his skin. As expected the newly created arm started to adjust to the new addition to it's anatomy. He didn't really know how the princess' creation rebirth worked, but let's say it's something like stim cells, and they can adjust to create whatever organ is needed in a particular area. Pseudo science! "I've caught a glimpse of it from the princess. Perhaps through his boy my eyes will behold it's true glory."

Creepy monologue finished Belin repeated the process. Fully blinding himself and giving over both of his eyes to Jun. With the world now dark to him Belin placed both of his hands upon Jun's shoulder and let his hands glow green. Their Calming Aura soothing the boys' bodies' reaction.

The in the creepiest manner possible he turns his head towards Gawain and says. "I've got something for you too when we land."

(If that's alright with Jun. Wouldn't want to put my eyes where they're not wanted.)
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:07 pm

At last Belin moved. Though Gawain was too busy setting the princess down to be paying much attention. He set the princess down in the main of Igraine and wrapped her up like a blanket. Come to think of it Igraine wasn't really that big. She was really long, but didn't have much girth to her. Which just makes all the feats everyone was doing up to this point so much more impressive!

He watched in amazement as Belin RIPPED HIS EFFING EYS OUT OF HIS FACE! Sure Gawain' had gotten an arm chopped off twice, but good lord that was an eye ball!

He made himself ready to Belin to do something crazy. He did have a knife on Jun after all. When he stabbed Jun, Gawain summoned a bone lance out from his palm. Then Belin went total freak show and placed his eyes inside of the wound he'd created.

Gawain understood now. An act more significant than any other that a warrior could make to another. A person's bloodline was the most precious gift that a person could possibly bestow upon another. Plus those were his eyes, that could only mean one thing. Belin was dying.

Gawain gave his compatriot a look. "Why jun? Why no me or the princess?" He wasn't angry. Maybe a little jealous. He knew what those eyes could do. Still he wouldn't dare try to stop Belin. That was not his place, and those were not his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:40 am

Belin really didn't know. It seemed that he'd been stricken both blind and dumb! "I just felt like they belong to the boy. You're already strong enough to protect the princess. And I'd never desecrate her body in such a way. In the end I don't really know why I did it. But I must have had some really good reasons if I tore my own eyes out eh? I think I just figured that we dragged Jun through so much, he at least deserved to get a little something out of it."

(Exiting)
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:48 am

Well you'd think a person would have a better reason for ripping thier own eyes out. Oh well who was Gawain to judge. He was willing to loose this arm for the kid. Just who was Jun to inspire such feats of selflessness out of them? Oh well!

The leaf village was fast approaching, and they'd speak further when the princess awoke.

(Exiting)
Back to top Go down
Jun
Special Jounin
Jun

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:49 am

(Can I get a roll for Kaguya dna?)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:35 pm

Rolling for Jun. 1 means it didnt work, 2 means it does.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Academy
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:35 pm

The member 'Kirito the Forest Sage' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Bloodline Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)   Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey it's us again, minus an arm (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Village Gates-
Jump to: