Naruto Age of the Past
Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) Empty
PostSubject: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:03 pm

After a really long day of training within the Akatsuki Base Pain had decided to go out and enjoy himself and by that he meant it was time to get drunk. Sure he was only 21 but hey a guy had to have some fun most of the time. Plus he might meet someone to join in on the Akatsuki. Pain right now was walking within the front door of the bar of course their were body guards guarding the door as this was one of those personal bars where they did the card games. But Pain didn't care he could kill the two in a millisecond but he was not going to do that. His 3 tomoe Sharingan flashed for a second looking into the eyes of the guards. Pain went in the door without the guards doing anything to him. He went toward the drink counter and sat down on a stool looking at a cute waitress coming up to him asking what he wanted to drink. Pain thought about it then finally said " Just get me something really strong ". The waitress turned around and started spinning bottles and pouring stuff in the cup Pain tired of watching turned around seeing all the people inside of the bar he would ruin there lovely night but he chose not to. He felt a hand tap him on his shoulder so he turned around face to fave with a cup with clear liquid in side. Pain threw the waitress a small handful of Ryo then gulped the drink down. But he regretted it as he felt the heat on the inside of his throat burning he had gagged then finally got ahold of himself. Instantly he felt drowsy he knew this feeling he was drunk the drink the lady gave him was really powerful.

302 words
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:43 pm

"Why are we still in this despicable establishment Dusk-Dono....I thought you would be done with this place by now," the immediate voice of Matatabi rung inside of his mind, sitting idly in the infinite confines of his mind, the two becoming inseparable since their bonding over the years. While it was more than content on sitting and relaxing, Dusk was more than happy to go out and get some relief from the modern day world by enjoying some good ol gambling and booze, of course he could never get drunk due to many simple complications and Matatabi burning it all from his system. At any rate he was sitting at this table betting on cards, a talent he was far too good in considering he had been doing this for at least two years while he had been traveling about the world in search of knowledge amongst other things. Within moments he would put down another bet on the jackpot of the lifetime...and this time it would be his.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Feeling a powerful chakra within the bar Pain had began to look for it. In the far back left corner of the bar was a man tall playing cards. Pain saw the man was really focused he smirked." You know Pain you can't mess with the guy because he is a Jinchuuriki " said Kokou from within his mind. Pain stopped what he was doing which was getting up and going over to the man." Are you serious " Pain asked." The guy is a Jinchuuriki " he asked again." Yeah he is the 2 tailes Matatabi Jinchuuriki to be a fact " said Kokou. Pain smirked again he was the 2 tails Jinchuuriki maybe he would want to spar or something. Pain screamed out to the man saying " Hey you the Jinchuuriki of the 2 tails I see you are in a card game. Woo hoo guys that guy has a king queen and a ace ". Pain was doing his best to try and get the man mad." Hey 2 tails Jinchuuriki what is your name " screamed out Pain as loud as he could.

182 words
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:46 am

Looking at his cards he simply pondered on what he wanted to do this hand...knowing that anything could happen to throw this off, but with the steel of a veteran solider he would wait and bide in his time. During this small moment the stirring of Matatabi meant that it had sensed something....Something off about the surroundings about him. Taking this into consideration he closed his mind and allowed the tailed beast to extend its heightened senses before the truth was revealed. Sighing he knew what this mean and instead decided to go about his game as normal," Why did a damn Jinchuriki have to come in here," pondering to himself he would continue to look at his cards before smirking and looking to the males at the table," Friend of yours is callin one of ya...So who would be one of them Legendary Jinchuriki with the nice ass hand," of course thanks to the retarded blurting of the unknown man almost everyone but one stupid fool folded and the jackpot was his due to pressure, and who says luck doesn't befit the lazy. Of course this made the other inhabitants of the game a bit pissed that some drunkard had ruined the game for them. So because of this these few men except for Dusk had walked over to Pain and threated to beat his lights in for ruining the game. Meanwhile Dusk had simply stayed by the table and watched from a distance," Steel is my mind....Don't people know that you can't mess with the steel," of course this was said only to where he himself could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:00 am

Pain smirked looking at the men in front of him mad because he had ruined their card game. It was not his fault he only wanted a battle, well it actually was his fault. He laughed out loud and said " get out of my way before I kill you ". His Mangekyo Sharingan spun like a raging tornado." Get out of my way now " said Pain with his raging chakra. He had decided to activated his Lighting Release Armor activating his speed to 200. He then pulled out the Great Palm Fan of the sage ready to show of a little." So Great Jinchuuriki do you want to battle you never know what a man might give you. How about this we battle and I tell you a little secret well actually a big secret. You look like the type of guy that wants to know all of the secrets within the world " said Pain as he activated his truth seeking balls all ten black balls floated behind him. He was going to put on a very good show. Pain was in the martial arts stance waiting for the Jinchuuriki to come at him
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:25 am

Well the future games were ruined and the patrons were starting to run out because someone decided to put their power on display, everyone cept for the bartender who had been just standing there looking at the two males before staring at Dusk," So do you know this fellow Steel?," of course Dusk simply shrugged and rolled his shoulders," Dunno him....Last I checked I don't have any friends and ain't been to any of the villages so your guess is as good as mine...Though you might wanna leave old man, hate to see your place go up in flames with you in it. Sides i'll get you a new one ten times over if I happen to indulge the man in a fight," of course the sound of getting a bigger bar made the old man pack up in a rush and run off.

In that case Dusk had simply sat onto the gambling table with a glass in his hand and his money already stored about his person as he looked around," So you come in here....and try to intimidate me which you have failed thrice over....and you think you can offer me somethjing like a secret? Sorry pal I aint interested in secrets, but i'll tell ya one thing," Within the establishment he would simply snap his finger and cause the place to go up in a mass of natural red flames," Ya got about 90 seconds to tell me what you want with me or you are going to burn alive, although either way it goes I suppose I can just leave....So take your pick on the subject," of course with the booze and other flammable contents around it was getting hotter by the second while Dusk just sat there and drunk slowly from his cup.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:49 am

The flames were hot to the point where Pain's skin was stinging slighting. Pain stayed still his armor stopping the full effects of the flames." Tsk tsk tsk " said Pain." I only wanted to spar but I guess I will give you some answers. It is not polite of me to charge at you like that " said Pain with a smirk." Hmmm where should I begin. Oh yes I will start there. There is this tyrant that goes by the name of Arcanis who got the leaders of each country to pledge their allegiance to him. Me being the guy I am I want to stop him with this group of ninja I've got called the Akatsuki which means Dawn. This world will experience a new dawn once Arc is finished. But of course I need to recruit members for Akatsuki seeing as it is a group. By a small ammount of chance I can across you the Jinchuuriki of the 2 tails Matatabi. Now will you join me to defeat the tyrant. I offer you 100k Ryo as well as to become the Tsuchikage of the Earth Country once we defeat Arc " said Pain who was so serious that some people might have laughed. His Akatsuki cloak was like fire blazing moving wildly because of the armor covering his body. He released the cloak the blue chakra leaving him. But his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan was still activated." So Jinchuuriki will you join me on my quest to end a tyrant " said Pain
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:40 pm

"Spar? I'm sorry but you don't come into someone's home and not only tell the whole damn black market what you are, but also ruin their game...You've fucked up about ten times over, luckily I wont it regardless," stopping just to listen to the male speak on the tyrant, Arcanis, it had hit him that maybe he shouldn't have jumped into conclusions. At that he would rub his chin in thought before holding up a finger and stopping him midsentence," Daybreak...Akatsuki also translates to Daybreak so either or would be...interesting, cliche for some organization bent on taking down a tyrant but i am still listening," now the chance to become a leader of the elemental nations would be interesting to say the least, the amount of knowledge he could get from the archives of the village would be amazing. In that case he would shrug and snap his fingers, the flames converging from the rooftops to his body until they disappeared," Meh I have nothing better to do so why not, we will see where this road takes us and if we don't agree then we won't partake savvy?," of course he was speaking in third person including Matatabi with him.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Pain smiled he has finally recruited someone into Akatsuki. Pain studied the man analyzing him every detail the man looked like a good fight hopefully he would do well. Pain's body smirled and he was in the Kamui dimension as he was with in the dimension there was a very large castle with a forest this was the ultimate dimension. Pain picked up a Akatsuki cloak with the red clouds on it as well as picked up a ring a red one to be exact. The ring was the Scarlet ring. Pain teleported out of the Kamui dimensio and was in from of the man again he handed the man the ring that was to go on his right ring finger. He then handed the man the cloak." The ring needs to be out on your right ring finger. Akatsuki base is located 50 miles south of this bar in side of a mountain I am sure you can find your way inside " said Pain as he teleported to the base with the use of Kamui.

Exit

1186 WC added to my 36,800 WC rich equals 37,986 WC

Gave Akatsuki Cloak to Dusk and a ring

8 ring and 8 cloaks left.
Back to top Go down
Dusk of the Iron Maiden
Academy
Dusk of the Iron Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:20 pm

Taking the cloak he would throw it over his shoulders before looking at the ring and shrugging, not putting it on and sliding it into his pocket and shrugging," I'll be there by the nights fall I like to travel between high sun and dusk, less people trying to talk to me and stuff," waiting till the man actually disappeared he left a stack of money on the table and walked out, the old man knowing what it was for. Dusk the Vagabond was now in some sort of group, the exact point of it besides killing off some guy was unknown to him although he assumed he could find out once he got there. For now he would simply roll off into the distance in order to get to the area.

[Exit]

Will tally wc later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)   Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bar Fight (P,NK,SP,Dusk)
Page 1 of 1