Naruto Age of the Past
Tracking the Deserter[travel] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Tracking the Deserter[travel] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tracking the Deserter[travel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Tracking the Deserter[travel] Empty
PostSubject: Tracking the Deserter[travel]   Tracking the Deserter[travel] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:51 am

Kirito had been informed that a village ninja by the name of Asuna Yuuki had taken it upon herself to leave Tanzaku without his permission, taking the train to.....somewhere. Upon hearing this from his spies, which he had stationed everywhere after hearing that traitorous Uchiha was still alive, he went straight to the train station and read the logs. From reading the logs, Kirito had seen that Asuna had gotten on a train to Lightning Country. He decided to follow after himself this time instead of sending his ANBU after her. Not wanting to waste any time, he sent a telepathic message to his student Taika via Isobu and Gyuki. 'I need to leave the village for some time. I don't know when I'll be back. You are temporary Hokage until I return. Try not to mess up Tanzaku or I won't be happy. You can contact me through Isobu if you need me.' was the message he would send. Once he had made sure Isobu had relayed the message, Kirito made his way to Lightning as fast as possible.
[exit]
1,000wc -1,000 for 100 speed.
insta travel to Lightning
Back to top Go down
Hakame Hoshigaki
Jounin
Hakame Hoshigaki

Character sheet
Character Name: Toshiro "Yukizuka" Hitsuguya
Clan: Yuki/Inuzuka
Element: Water, Ice

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Deserter[travel]   Tracking the Deserter[travel] EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:47 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Deserter[travel]   Tracking the Deserter[travel] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:17 pm

This is void
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Deserter[travel]   Tracking the Deserter[travel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracking the Deserter[travel]
Page 1 of 1