Naruto Age of the Past
Emergance of the Iron Giant!  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Emergance of the Iron Giant!  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergance of the Iron Giant!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetsu Bakemono
Academy
Tetsu Bakemono

Emergance of the Iron Giant!  Empty
PostSubject: Emergance of the Iron Giant!    Emergance of the Iron Giant!  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:21 am

It's been years since the Earth Country has seen the Iron Giant, Tetsu, roaming its lands. Ever since the interaction with that cursed witch, he had condemned this country! Once a proud and powerful shinobi who was next in line to possibly join the council, Tetsu had succumbed to the darkness of his heart after suffering the loss of his iron ore rich mines and fertile fields. His fortune was solely dependant on them both. Unfortunately, everything had vanished before his eyes in an attempt to assassinate him. Oh, those wretched fools! They really thought they could get rid of Tetsu with such a poor attempt? Just the thought of them had grinded his gears.

His footsteps were beginning to grow heavier, not like he wasn't already stepping hard already. I mean, he's a giant clad in armor. But he isn't exactly human anymore. Some consider him a spectral force that simply possesses the suit. That was his curse after all; and when he'd find that witch she'd pay. Oh, she'd pay with her life. "Oh if only I crossed that hag's path again." Tetsu'd clench his fist; if he had blood it'd be boiling by now.

He'd have to recollect himself though. There was a small shop around here rumored to hold a black market within the sublevel, beneath the cellar. If he rolled in like this he'd scare the customers, and that'd prevent him from bringing in some good ol' ryo. So he the Iron Giant would put on his best behavior as he entered the small shop. The giant would walk up the counter and stand before the owner. Not one word would come from his mouth, or helmet (lol), as he stood in front of the elderly man. "Ah, you must be the one. Proceed downstairs and pull the string to your right. The second string."
Tetsu'd turn towards the entry to the cellar, walking down the staircase. When he reached the bottom he found himself in a dim room with many shelves. Each shelf held bottles and jars containing what appeared to be some alcohol.

Following direction, he'd look to the right and would pull the second string. It'd activate some kind of hidden entry to a deeper level. Perfect. Tetsu would enter as it closed, finding himself at the top of a staircase. He'd slowly walk down the staircase, walking into a smaller room filled with four men. There was a round table at the center where they gathered. "We've been expecting you." Said a stocky man, bald too. Looks like he was the leader. "So who's the one I'm doing business with? Make this quick."
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Bakemono
Academy
Tetsu Bakemono

PostSubject: Re: Emergance of the Iron Giant!    Emergance of the Iron Giant!  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:19 am

"Excuse me? Is that how you speak to us?" This time that same baldy seemed a bit bothered, like he was ready to lose his temper already. One of the other men, a taller male wearing a gold kimono, spoke. "Kaban, calm yourself. If this is the guy they told me about, he'll be able to handle our business." So that short one wasn't the leader after all? Poor judgement on Tetsu's part. Whatever, what was he going to do? "Alright, he should just learn to show respect or else he gets no business at all!" Oh yeah, he was furious. If Tetsu wanted to be a major dick he'd mess with him, but he was in a rush so business would have to come first.

"What exactly do you need?" The giant's expression could not possibly be seen because of the armor. Well, even without it there'd be no way to see an expression. Tetsu was like a ghost or something like that. But what that man did know was that he was serious. That came from the tone in his voice. "Well, we need someone taken out. A couple of farmers not too far from here think they're above our law. They've been missing out on some payments and that's not really going to slide with us. We've given them chances."

Just listening to him aggrevated Tetsu. Memories of his land being burnt down to a cinder were all that came to mind. "Pathetic." The same baldy who caught attitude stood from the table! Now he was really heated! "What the fuck did you say!?" With a swing of his arm, Tetsu had quickly swiped his head clean from his shoulders. That same bald head was sent flying into the wall, where it'd cave in from the impact and drop to the floor. As for his lifeless body, well, it dropped too. The other men looked on in terror as Tetsu flipped the table over, right on top of the body. "He was beginning to annoy me. Your job also annoys me......and I don't like being annoyed."

The two men would suddenly back into the corner before one of them pulled a small sack from their robe. "P-Please! Do not kill us! We'll give you double if you spare us!" What a lovely sight this was; two men begging for mercy and a nicely sized bag of ryo. "You remind me of a certain someone I don't like. Beggars. Disgusting." He'd send both hands into their chests, piercing them and jamming into the ribcage. INSTAKILL! Like that they'd immediately die, blood beginning to seep from the openings in their mouths. With his bloodied hands he'd grab the bag of ryo and open the mouth of his helmet, swallowing it whole. Believe it or not, that's where he kept his beloved ryo.

With business done in here he'd return to the main floor, where the owner of the shop would set eyes upon his armor, now covered in blood splatters. Like a foolish man, he'd attempt to grab a katana behind the counter, but would quickly be stopped by Tetsu. Using his Shunshin the Iron Monster would appear at the counter, grabbing a hold of the man's shirt and tossing him like a rag-doll. Because of his age this would take a huge toll on his body, causing some internal damage. In seconds he was dead. Tetsu would walk out of the shop unscathed, searching for some better business. Hopefully he'd find something better, and that paid more too!
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Bakemono
Academy
Tetsu Bakemono

PostSubject: Re: Emergance of the Iron Giant!    Emergance of the Iron Giant!  EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:53 pm

[Exit]

1072 words being claimed

1000 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergance of the Iron Giant!    Emergance of the Iron Giant!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergance of the Iron Giant!
Page 1 of 1