Naruto Age of the Past
Strolling around. [P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Strolling around. [P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strolling around. [P]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Strolling around. [P] Empty
PostSubject: Strolling around. [P]   Strolling around. [P] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:38 pm

What a great day to roam around Tanzaku and catch up on things. To hide his identity, and to avoid scaring off villagers with his mask and gear, Kaito would be wearing the standard male kimono and wooden sandals. He'd also let his hair hang down freely. The young man would be venturing the small city, giving friendly smiles to the citizens. This would be somewhat of a vacation for him; although he wouldn't be here for a long period. There was business to handle back in his own village after all. "Hello everyone!" He'd wave and smile as he strolled through the street.

Eventually he'd find himself approaching the training grounds. What a perfect place to check on the younger shinobi; to see what they were up to. Kaito'd walk up to the wooden gate that kept the children in and leaned against it, watching them train.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around. [P]   Strolling around. [P] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Tobi had been interested in the happy guy who had walked around Tanzaku with a Kimono. The guy had started to soy on children in the training grounds while they were training. Tobi stood in three and took out his second Zanpakuto. It was exactly 5 ft long with a curve making it 6 ft. The handle if the katana was 5 inches making the blade 6'5 the height of a tall man. What count Tobi's attention about the blade was that the blade part of the Katana was made out of a pure black metal that casted a shadow. On the metal were stars that moved around he even saw the earth and moon moving around the blade of the sword. The handle was made out of the same material with stars on it. The katana also had a ribbon around the handle that was also black with stars he smiled and put the blade back in it's sheath. He jumped down on the right side if the man who looked exactly the same age as himself." So tell me why are you star in at the children like a pedophire " said Tobi with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around. [P]   Strolling around. [P] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:01 pm

As Kaito leaned against the wooden fence a shinobi approached from his side. What he said next was rather random, and uncalled for, even if it was a joke. "Hm? Pedophile?" Or was he being serious? Kaito'd arch one of his eyebrows and laugh, "Oh! You think I'm spying on the younger children? No! I'm just watching the shinobi of the future. They're really working hard out there you know?" He'd turn his head towards the stranger, "Besides, you look my age and you're here too." A light chuckle would slip from his mouth as he turned back to the young ninja training on the grounds. "The name's Kaito Uchiha." The young Raikage would reach out with his closest hand, offering a handshake with his introduction.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around. [P]   Strolling around. [P] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Kaito Uchiha where had he heard that name before. Tovi ran that name through his head several times before he figured our who was in front of him. The Raikage Kaito Uchiha." Sorry Lord Raikage I did not know it was you " said Tobi with a apology he did not want to say but he did not feel like making any more kage mad. Tobi formed to chairs with his wood release and sat and one." Well Lord Kaito my name is Tobi Senju " said Tobi. Tobi knew the Raikage was originally from Tanzaku he wondered why he came back." So Raikage if you don't mind me asking what brings you back to Tanzaku " said Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around. [P]   Strolling around. [P] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:35 pm

So, this stranger knew who Kaito was. Interesting. Guess his reputation preceeded him; one of the perks that came with being a powerful figure. "It's okay! No need to apologize." The stranger would then introduce himself as Tobi Senju. Kaito'd slightly turn his head to him at that point, especially after that little display of Mokuton use. Not only was he a Senju, but he already managed to learn Mokuton. That'd remind the young man of his operation; the blessing from Kirito. "So you're a Senju huh? You hail from the same clan as your Hokage. What do you think about that?" Kaito smiled and stood straight, no longer leaning on the wooden fence. "As for what brings me here, I just had some business to attend to. Between me and the Hokage. Now I'm just roaming about. You know? Catching up." A breeze would pass through, flowing through Kaito's shoulder length hair.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around. [P]   Strolling around. [P] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Tobi looked at Kaito when he said something about roaming around." I wish I had the freedom like you to be able to roam around anywhere I want. You see I am confined to this country if I even leave I would be named a missing ninja who would be hunted down. I'd love just to get one chance to go explore the world " said Tobi as he stared into the sky straight at the sun his eyes not hurting." There is a cold world out there. There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side. There is Only the Force. I will do what I must to keep the balance. The balance is what keeps me together. There is no good without evil but evil must be able to flourish. There is Passion, yet Emotion, Serinity yet Peace, Chaos yet Order. I am the weilder of the flame the protector of balance. I am the holder of the torch lighting the way. I am the keeper of flame and ninja of balance. I am the guardian of balance. I am Tobi Senju the hope of this world " said Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around. [P]   Strolling around. [P] EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 pm

The Uchia turned himself and leaned back against the wooden fencing, this time keeping his back pressed against it. "You know Tobi, you'll have that freedom some day. You must grow stronger, for there will always be danger outside the walls that confine you. Your Hokage makes sure that you are all safe every day. Maybe in the future you can ask him for permission to go out and explore the world." Kaito looked up at the sky and smiled, remembering the first time he had set out on his adventure. Meeting his sensei, Kyojin. Then meeting Arcanis, who would also become his mentor and would pass the title of Raikage to him. Hopefully Tobi would find his time in the future.

While thinking about it, Tobi began a deep monologue. There'd be a silence in the training grounds as Kaito listened in, trying to understand what message the Senju was trying to get across. Was he viewing himself as some messiah that would bring order to the shinobi world? That would maintain balance? "Where did that come from Tobi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around. [P]   Strolling around. [P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Strolling around. [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Village :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: