Naruto Age of the Past
A little visit.  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
A little visit.  IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little visit.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:04 pm

The Hokage's office would receive that same wind from last time; that wind that always seemed to come with Kaito's entry. The young Raikage would be using his advanced chakra sensory skill to completely mask his chakra to the point where it'd be as if he were completely gone. Nothing. Nada. A ghost. He'd be seated on the ledge in the office after using Kamui to teleport in there. If Kirito was in there he'd probably see him enter from his teleporting technique. If not, he'd walk into a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Kirito was sitting at his desk when suddenly he had received a visitor, someone he hadn't seen since sending him to become the Raikage. Kaito Uchiha was now sitting on a ledge in the Hokage office. Kirito had not been sent word that he was coming but he welcomed his old subordinate. "It's been a while Kaito! How are things being the Raikage now? Here!" he would say as he tossed the new Raikage a bottle of sake he kept in his desk drawer. It would be good to share a drink with an old friend and colleague.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Kaito'd raise his mask, showing his genuine smile. Boy was it good to see an old friend again. "It's good to see you my friend. Heh." The young man would catch the bottle of sake thrown to him and would observe it. He'd then slide his mask up to the top of his head, "Oh man, being Raikage is pretty tough. I've never had to do so much paperwork in my entire life. Not to mention that there were two troublesome shinobi who found their way to my village. So I really need this." Kaito began drinking from the bottle, taking it down slowly. After a few gulps he stopped. "How's the Hokage life treating you? Still the same?"
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:14 pm

"How's the Hokage life treating you? Still the same?"

His friend had caught the bottle of sake and took a few gulps before he asked his own question. "Oh you know, the usual. I have been training a new student. He shows a lot of potential. I'd say he was pretty much on par with your level of strength. I'm thinking of making him my heir to the Hokage seat. Pass that sake would you?" Kirito would say in response, holding out his hand for the bottle of sake. He was happy to be able to relax and share a few drinks and some nice conversation with Kaito. It had been far too long since the last time they had spoken. He was curious to know how he was doing and how far he had advanced. He was even more curious as to the reason for the sudden visit from his old subordinate, the current Raikage.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 pm

"That's good to hear! Is he by any chance that shinobi who was here with you that last time? Oh, and sorry, heh." Kaito'd throw the bottle back to Kirito. As for the mentioning of the shinobi, he was referring to the one he briefly met when he was last here. Although he didn't exactly formally greet him, he knew he was similar to him. Like they shared something. Anyways, the thought of Kirito taking on a student reminded Kaito of why he was here! "That just reminded me! Do you remember an Uchiha who defected from your village? Well, he's sent me a scroll via hawk. Apparently he wants to know if he can meet with me. I've come here to ask if you want any intel on him." Kaito's tone became more serious.
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:44 pm

An Uchiha that had defected from Tanzaku? Was he talking about Itami? It had to have been him. He was the only one Kirito knew of that had defected. He took a few gulps of the sake before answering, a serious look coming over his face in place of the previous one of joy. "Itami is what he called himself to me back then. He was the Uchiha's clan head that made a truce with me. I even went as far as to make him my Head Anbu. Then he disappeared without a trace shortly before a new Mizukage was named. I assume that was him?" he would say to Kaito in answer to his previous statements and questions.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Itami? That wasn't the name he was given. Kaito was only familiar with Kyoshi. None the less, it had to be him. There was no other explanation. "Itami huh? Hm. I'm afraid that this Itami, or Kyoshi, is the one who defected from your village. It must be him." Kaito reached into the poncho he was wearing and pulled out the small scroll. "He was my sensei." The young Uchiha would stare at the scroll, falling into deep thought. Why'd he lie to him? Was he following a traitor all along? "Well isn't that something. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:32 pm

So apparently it was the same person but using different names. What a pain. Kaito would pull out the scrolled and stared at it for a minute, seemingly lost in thought. "Could I take a look at the scroll he sent you?" he asked the Raikage as he held out his hand to receive the scroll. This should be interesting. "I'll take information you can give me on him as well." he added. Then Kirito would toss the bottle of sake back to Kaito.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 pm

"Yeah, sure. Here." Kaito'd hand him the scroll, "I'll be sure to get something out of him. If he has any plans that involve Tanzaku, I'll be sure to do my best and stop him." He'd catch the bottle and would take a few more gulps of the sake. If he could, he'd down the sake as if it were water. Not saying that he was an alcoholic, it was that it just didn't affect him as much. "Kirito..." There was something else that he wanted to bring up. Now he didn't know how Kirito would respond, but it was a serious matter. "I'm aware of the Senju clan's ability to use Mokuton. How it was a blessing that brought life to techniques. I'm also aware that it can be used to calm Bijuu." He took another sip from the bottle, "I want to know if I can use this secret of the Senju clan." There it was! It slipped out of his mouth but he had a good reason to back it. Kaito wouldn't let himself fall victim to anxiety, that would send the wrong vibe.

"You see Kirito, there is a villager in Jikoku who houses Son Goku. I have met him myself, as well as the Bijuu. His name is Meliodas. Now I believe Meliodas can master his Bijuu, but there are something things I have to worry about as a Kage. Son Goku has not forgiven the human race for the atrocities they have committed. There is a chance he can go wild again and do harm, maybe even overpower Meliodas. I don't think it will happen but it's just to be safe. There's also the possibility that Son Goku could be released if Meliodas were to pass." Kaito closed his eyes. He hated touching on this subject but it was reality. "I pray that the day never comes. But this is just for precaution Kirito. I promised him I'd never use my eyes against Son Goku, so I cannot resort to that. I'm a man of my word."
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:41 pm

Kaito had handed over the scroll and agreed to give Kirito all the information he could on the traitor before downing the last of the sake. That was when Kaito had made a serious request. There was a lot of tension in the air and the tone of the entire conversation became deadly serious. There was a pause of about 1 minute but it felt like much longer. Finally, Kirito would pull another bottle of sake out from his desk, down half of it, slam it on the desk and take a deep breath. "This is no small thing you ask of me. The Senju's famed wood release may be near common knowledge, but its true properties and potential is a highly guarded clan secret. I have only ever shared them with two people, one of which is the traitor who defected. I will hunt him down myself if I have the chance using the information you gather for me. Though as we are friends and you're coming here and reporting to me even after becoming Raikage shows me that you can be trusted. Before I give you my answer I have to ask, what would you be willing to give up in return for the power that I hold?" This was a necessary question to ask if Kirito was even to consider granting Kaito's request. He had learned his lesson once already upon granting the Uchiha traitor his DNA. He trusted Arcanis with it and he was willing to consider giving it to his disciple to help him advance. The problem now was that Kaito was no longer a Tanzaku ninja. He may seem to still be loyal to Kirito but he was the Raikage now. He had his own village to run and care for. And if Kirito knew anything, it was that a good leader always put his own village before anything else. What if something were to happen in the future and Lightning and Fire go to war? Which side would Kaito fight for? These were things to consider. All of this ran through Kirito's mind as he sat quietly awaiting Kaito's answer to his question.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:22 pm

Kaito held the bottle of Sake against his leg. Already empty eh? Man, he was craving some more. Okay, so maybe he was an alcoholic; and it was sad too. Kaito was only seventeen years old for crying out loud! Still, he knew how to handle himself and at this very moment he understood the importance of the Senju's Mokuton being given to him. That traitor, Kyo, had learned the secrets to defect later. So Kaito understood if Kirito didn't exactly want to give it to him right off the bat. The question remained, what would Kaito give up in exchange? "Kirito, I cannot possibly think of something I can give you. For you have so much, I don't even think you'd need something from me. However, I speak on materialistic needs." The Uchiha looked down at the floor before looking into Kirito's eyes. "What I can offer you, that may be as useful as if I were to give you any of my weapons or a technique, is my word that I will remain loyal to you. That in any situation, I'd be here to protect the village from any threat. You have my word..."

Kaito'd slam the bottle against the ledge he was sitting on, breaking it open. He'd then stab it into his hand, all while staring into Kirito's eyes. The boy would reach out with his bloodied hand, expecting Kirito to accept his pact. "This is my way of giving you my word Kirito. From an Uchiha to a Senju, I'm bound by blood." Of course he was all ears. If Kirito wanted something else, he'd listen.
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:41 pm

It was what Kirito wanted, but more than he had expected. He was actually touched by the notion Kaito had just given. It seemed he truely was loyal to Kirito and Tanzaku after all. His act of devotion and pact of blood had made Kirito's decision for him. He would share the secrets of the Senju with the Raikage. "Kaito....I..I don't know what to say. I'm touched. To think you are still so loyal to not only me, but to Tanzaku as well. You have made my decision easier than it would have been otherwise with that show of devotion and your pledge. I will give you my DNA and train you in the Senju secret arts of Wood Release. You have earned the right to be my pupil, in at least this, although you also have my respect and gratitude. Know that I do not do this lightly and it is a show of my absolute trust in you. You have my respect as a man, leader and equal." was Kirito's answer to Kaito's genuine show of devotion and his pledge of loyalty. Kirito would take out two glasses and pour some sake into each, setting the bottle down on the desk and handing one glass to Kaito while keeping the other in his hand. "Let us drink to this new found trust and pact as student and teacher. Afterwards I will begin preparations for a surgery so as to entrust you with some of my DNA. I can have the preparations finished by tomorrow if you are agreeable. Now. Drink!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Kaito couldn't believe it; to be hearing these words from Kirito was really something else. Heck, to even be considered an equal was just an honor. Kaito had worked so hard to get to this point and it actually paid off! If only he had a family to see it. Kiki. Sanosuke. His smile would take up the majority of his lower face, that's how wide it was. "Thank you so much Kirito. You don't know how much of an honor it is to hear this from you. I would never forget about this village. This village is all I have to remember my brother and my-" The thought of Kiki made it really hard for him to finish that off. She was the only one who had captured his heart, and to know that she was no longer with him really did bring back those dreadful memories. "....I-I thank you again Kirito. I truly do. I'm greatful for this."

Kaito's smile did not fade through those thoughts. This was a moment of celebration and he wouldn't just sulk over that. He clenched his bloodied fist and grabbed onto the glass with the other, toasting to the future. "Understood!" And just like that he'd drink from the glass! Bottoms up!
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:00 am

[alright exit this topic. I'll make a new one in the hospital for the transplant. Please, please please keep this flow going and rp healing in a hospital bed when the time comes]

And they toasted to the future together, smiles on both of their faces and glasses full of sake. For the rest of the night they would continue to drink and catch up, like the old friends that they are. It was a peaceful, happy and fun night for the both of them. The next day they would begin their journey together, starting with the transplant that would change it all....
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Kaito Uchiha
Kage
Kaito Uchiha

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:59 pm

And so the two toasted to the future, catching up as friends and have some fun. (Calling Geisha into the office) They'd begin the transplant first thing in the morning!

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little visit.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little visit.    A little visit.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A little visit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Age of the Past :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure no Sato :: Hokage Chambers-
Jump to: