Naruto Age of the Past
Spying on bandits, (solo rp) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Spying on bandits, (solo rp) IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spying on bandits, (solo rp)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Academy
Ryuu

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Spying on bandits, (solo rp) Empty
PostSubject: Spying on bandits, (solo rp)   Spying on bandits, (solo rp) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Ryuu kept himself flat against the tree, mentally cursing himself for making enough noise to cause the guard to stop and listen.  What was supposed to be a simple spy mission was almost a disaster before it began, but Ryuu was not ready to give up yet.  Not only was his sensei and his clan counting on him, but in this case, it was the entire village.  
From the report, there was a group of bandits that felt they had the means and numbers to attack the village, and Ryuu was tasked with sneaking into the camp and finding out about the plans and to report back.  A mission that sounded like child's play but it was his mission, and one he would definitely complete.  

The sound of a crunch near his position alerted him back to the guard who nearly caught him.  He was coming this way!  Ryuu bit his bottom lip, and checked the area to see how many guards were around (if any at all).  He had one shot to do this right, otherwise not only could he fail, he might even die.  And that was unacceptable.  Another stick snap even closer to him sounded, and he closed his eyes, tapping into his inner strength.  When he opened them he swiftly went passed the guards so they would not see him. He went to go spy on the conspirators.

The guards were not able to spot him, luckily of course. He then looked around one last time and saw a guard had been right there, close enough to spot him. So he acted quickly and got out of sight. If that guard had spotted him it would of ruined the entire plan. So he began to walk up the tree into the leaves where knowone could see him, and i could safely retrieve information from their plan. Just as i thought it was fine i noticed there was another guard that was looking for spies in the trees.

As the guard stood there, looking around, Ryuu's body drifted slowely towards another tree, so swift that not even an eagle to spot him.  Ryuu used that momentum to move towards the next tree, and then the next tree, until he had evaded the guard and even made it inside the camp.  He remained calm and took a break to create a plan to collect the information, he was against a high branch overlooking the main command center of the camp. I scouted out the area to make sure i knew my surroundings.

There were 4 guys in total making up the command tent.  Two of them were obviously guards, just standing around watching the place.  One looked like a bandit leader, a tall beast of a man with scars on his face and on his exposed arms.  The other man, however, was much more interesting.  He had white hair, darker skin, and wore a typical Kumo shinobi uniform.  Except that it was worn, old... and there was a headband with a scratch across the village symbol.  This wasn’t good.  At all.  These weren’t just bandits, they were being led to the village by a missing-nin.  Suddenly the low ranked mission became even more dangerous.  

Without a bingo book to see who it was, Ryuu had nothing to go on, nothing at all.  But he still had a mission to complete.  He sat and tried to listen, they seemed to be in some sort of discussion, and the word Yuki, west entrance, and caravan were being passed around.  It sounded straightforward, but without something clear, or something tangible, Ryuu couldn’t go back to the village.  He needed something on paper.  So the young man sat, and listened to the missing nin speak.

“No, no, they have heavy patrols on this side, it’s considered a weak point in the village.  Plus, you have the watch towers here, and here.  The west entrance, like I said, is typically weaker, because it goes deeper into the land, away from the borders.  This is the perfect spot, and then when we make it inside, we can leave through the main entrance.  By then it will be less guarded with those idiots looking arou-“

“Sir!  Tagato reported movement on the southern edge of camp.  He and few others searched, but couldn’t find anything, however there were shoe prints in the mud near the camp!”

Ryuu tensed up as the messenger who suddenly showed up, and looked down at his own feet.  He had been walking through wet dirt to begin with, and had nothing to do, if i made one wrong move everything would be over.  Of course there would be footprints if i were to escape on foot, but those would end by the tree.  Which means they may start looking at the treetops…

“Blast... they may already be onto us.  You two stay here with the Saito.  I’ll get a team to comb the area.  Tell everyone else to remain on guard-“

“No wait, how about these people watch the tent, and you and I go find the intruder.  If they were able to vanish like that, then I bet you its Saito as well.”

With a stroke of luck, Ryuu watched the two leaders leave the camp and head off in the direction he came from.  Whether it was due to boredom or arrogance, the missing-nin’s departure would actually help out Ryuu.  He waited for them to fade into the trees before Ryuu silently dropped from his perch, landing behind the main tent.  With a quick look around the area, he picked up sharp rock and quickly made a couple of cuts in the back flap, opening it slightly to peer in.  There was no one in the tent itself, and the two guards were facing away from it, looking out to see someone try to sneak in.  Ryuu finally had the perfect set up, and he went for the table.

There it was, a full map of the village with marks on where to come in, where the patrols were, and where the targets they wanted were.  This is more than enough for what he needed, and with the adjoining map of the camp layout, Ryuu was sure that his village could stop this once and for all.  He quickly left the tent and went for the cover of the trees, jumping up into the branches and making a run for the village.  He was finally home free when a couple of shuriken suddenly embedded into the branch he was standing on.  He stopped for a moment before turning around, and seeing the missing-nin on the ground behind him.

“You know, I expected black ops, bodyguards, jounin, maybe the Raikage’s trusted shinobi, but the village sent this weakling against me?  That’s unfortunate for you.  Or maybe they don’t know I’m here?  That would explain it.  Shame you can’t be the one to tell them.”

Ryuu tried to jump to keep moving, but the sudden appearance of a large shurikan sliced through the branch, and the young man tumbled into the shrubs below.  He could hear the shinobi coming closer, and the genin has no time to really think, deciding to try to buy some time.  

“Ninja Art: Shadow Clone Jutsu.” He said, as his body suddenly multiplied with clones everywhere. He knew will not be enough to stop him The missing-nin laughed, as he used a wind jutsu to destroy all the clones, leaving just the two of them.

“Please… is that the best you can do?  The village must be in worse shape than I thought.” He said, as he dashed forward with kunai in hand.  Ryuu pulled out one for himself and the two clashed, two shapes locked in combat.  Ryuu was slower, but it was clear that this man was just toying with him.  He tried to hold his own, but after the 12th clash, his kunai was smacked away, and Ryuu was knocked to the ground, with the missing-nin on top of him brandishing the weapon at his throat.  

“End of the line, little ninja.” He said, slicing once across Ryuu’s neck and then plunging it down into his chest cavity.  Ryuu had a look of complete shock on his face before the color drained from his face… and turned white.  Really white.  

As his clone was defeated, Ryuu was already far ahead, nearing the Yuki village.  It was a risky move, and he pretty much had to use all of his energy to get there faster that the mission-nin, but there was no way Ryuu would have been able to stand against someone of that caliber.  That was something for the black ops.  Ryuu instead jumped out of the trees and entered the village, wasting no time in heading to see the Raikage, and where his sensei would be waiting.

“Ryuu Tekiatsu reporting in from my mission.  I have the plans for both the village attack and the camp layout, and some information.  I encountered a missing-nin from this village.” He said, handing over the paperwork needed.  With that, and the debriefing, Ryuu had done what he needed to, and completed a difficult mission. Therefor he no longer needed to worry about being killed (FOR NOW)! affraid
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

Spying on bandits, (solo rp) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spying on bandits, (solo rp)   Spying on bandits, (solo rp) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:06 pm

I should kill you for calling me the raikage but Idc that much. APPLES

also please next time state what you got next time, from this you have:

1539 words towards anything that you can learn
7 stat points
Back to top Go down

Spying on bandits, (solo rp)
Page 1 of 1