Naruto Age of the Past
Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]   Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:41 pm

[just so you know, if you are planning on swapping DNA with Tobi you guys better have a good IC reason or I am denying it. Also, if you do manage to swap DNA, Kyo I will make sure any claim for Rinnegan Tobi has gets denied. You already have one character with rinne. I will not allow you to have 2. Other than that have fun! XD]
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]   Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:52 pm

Arriving at the training grounds Tobi saw a outline of a boy who looked about his age. Tobi studied the boy lookin at his features. The eyes deep black eyes that seemed like you were getting sucked in a Genjutsu. Those were the eyes of an Uchiha. Tobi jumped in a tree and studied him knowing the Uchiha saw him. Tobi stud on a branch of the tree. He did not wanna talk but since he had nothing else to do he said." So Uchiha what is your name ". The Uchiha chakra was very powerful which meant he trained a lot. Tobi had his guard up in case the Uchiha tried something. But Tobi was sure he would not do anything as the former Uchiba clan head Rikaro had made a truce with the Senju clan head Kirito.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]   Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Tobi did not reply for a long time but only stare and think about the Uchiha in front of him." You ask me for my name but what if I give you my name to attempt to kill me. So tell me your name and I will tell you mines " said Tobi with a smirk as he sat down on the branch his leg dangling off. Maybe this Uchiha could be one of those so called "friend" he had been hearing people talk about." So we can either go back and forth or just tell me your name. I have all day " laughed Tobi with his fake laugh. Something about the Uchiha was throwing vibes at Tobi like there was another person here but it was only the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]   Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:24 pm

Staring hard Tobi studied the man as he did everyone looking for a flaw on the man. The person in front of him was the Uchiha clan head. Tobi smirked a little. He jumped from the tall tree and in front of the boy." My name is Tobi Senju Lord Uchiha " said Tobi while smirking about the Uchiha part." So tell me Uchiha where are my faults if your eyes are so good " asked Tobi nicely.
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]   Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:28 pm

Tobi laughed a little when the Uchiha asked him if he came to train." No I did not come to train I was just scrolling around " said Tobi sarcastically. Tobi jumped back into the tree and sat down with his legs dangling again." You know Taika I always wondered what those eyes of the Uchiha did. Would you care to tell me or is it some sort of clan secret " laughed Tobi who was also serious with the question he had just asked. He always wondered what the Sharingan did
Back to top Go down
Orijinaru
Academy
Orijinaru

PostSubject: Re: Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]   Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Tobi took in the answer slow motion Taika had said. Taika wanted to know of the wood release. It was really much a clan secret since almost everyone knew of it." Well like you know the Senju have the ability to manipulate wood as I will show you now " said Tobi. He began to raise his hand and a piece of wood that looked like a spear shot out of the tree he was sitting on. He laughed he could never get tired of that." I always wanted to obtain the Sharingan but I do not want to take it from anyone " said Tobi.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]   Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:51 am

Blood transfusion huh thought Tobi as he stared at Taika." I suppose that could work come and meet me at the hospital so we can perform the surgery " said Tobi as he jumped out of the tree and walked past Taika bumping into him on purpose so he could put a mark seal on him so that if Taika ever needed help Tobi could come and find him. Tobi wondered if this was some trick the Uchiha was plotting but he held back those feelings. Tobi continued on to the hospital so the surgery could began.

667 Words claiming 3 stats

Exit
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]   Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P] Empty

Back to top Go down

Senju and Uchiha: The DNA Swap and training[P]
Page 1 of 1