Naruto Age of the Past
Your Reign is at an END [invasion] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Your Reign is at an END [invasion] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Reign is at an END [invasion]

Go down 
+5
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Etro's Messenger
Belin
Pain
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

Your Reign is at an END [invasion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 am

Arc's patience with this village had come to an end.  He had given it too many chances but it proved too obstinante in the face of his generosity.  Wrath needed blood and for once Arcanis embraced the beings bloodlust.  

"Kurama prepare for battle I have decided to take this village under my rule by force.  And let the other Jinchuriki know that it will be happening soon.  and do me a favor gather Nature energy it will be useful in the battle ahead."

Slinging his leg over the seat of his bike he would move to the very center of town.  The night was clear not a cloud in sight the streets were lit by a full moon and the cool air gave Arc the edge he needed to carry out the  plan he decided to do.  

"ATTENTION VILLAGERS OF UMI PORT. YOU NOW HAVE 24 HOURS TO SURRENDER AT WHICH POINT I WILL CLAIM THE TITLE OF MIZUKAGE.  ANY WHO HAVE NOT SURRENDERED SHALL BE TAKEN INTO CUSTODY ON THE CHARGE OF HIGH TREASON!"

With that Arc would expand his senses to the absolute maximum.  releasing the patch on his Ultimate eye.  He had come for a fight.  But If he didn't have to fight that was OK too. Arc popped a black pill into his mouth. Drawing his zanpakuto and the sword of evil's bane.  His eyes looked forward shining red in the night, as his EMS showed him the world around him.  under his hood the veins in his head. pulsed thick.

His back held 4 swords the twin swords the massive Eisenmeteor, glamdring. The First tsurugi was housed in his bike, and his Zanpakuto's scabbard is on his left hip.

"Pay Careful attention to what I say for I will not repeat my commands all of you."  Arc said.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:18 am

Pain was asleep when Kouko screamed his name." Kouko what do you want " asked Pain who was really tired." Kurama the nine tails informed me that Arcanis wants all of hisnallies to come to Umi now " said Kouko. Pain nodded and got up and began to walk towards the water country " but he wants everyone to come for war " ended Kouko. He stopped in his tracks " war what do you mean " said Pain while shocked." The girl Gwyn did not want to subject to Arcanis rule so Arc got mad " said Kouko. Pain nodded he see why Arc had gotten mad. Gwyn had a duo of friends that were powerful like herself it seems that this would be a hard battle in deed.

Pain arrived at Umi to see Arc in the middle of the village Arc looked ready for war but what amazed Pain was that Arc had his eye patch off it seems Arc may show his full power." I go to sleep for a week and this is what happens " said a angry Envy." Envy shut up you are happy this is happening I want you and Kouko to have my back if this fight starts " said Pain while hearing a yes from Kouko and Envy both." So Arc are we gonna get this show on the road or what. I may be mad that it has come to this but if I serve under you I must help takeover this village " said Pain with his path arriving on the right side of him as he stodd on the left side of Arcanis." LET THE WORLD FEEL PAIN " screamed Pain at the top of his lungs. His black hair fell to his waist his dark eyes watched the night sky. He had on a purple Uchiha cloak with his Tanzaku head ban that he never threw away with one slash through the middle showing his leaving on his neck was the Umi head band.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 3:38 am

[everyone in Umi is now in this invasion you have 24 hours to post before auto victory]
Back to top Go down
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:53 pm

From the walls of Camelot several hundred meters away from town square, Belin looked from the town square to his fellow Dragon Slayers. “What a Jack ass.” He announced seeing Arc come in on a motorcycle, or bolt of lightning, or however the guy gets around. He looked Gawain and Gwynevere in the eyes and transferred the power of his Zhen Path to Gwynevere, and the Xun path to Gawain.
He’d then smack them both of the rump and send them off to battle. “Have fun you guys!”
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Belin useless, pathetic, slob as he was, could be pretty cool sometimes. This was one of those shining moments.

“Hey, Jun.” He nodded his head over to the pink haired lad, whom they all entrusted their hopes and dreams to. He’d toss him Ebony and Ivory. A cruel gesture if anything considering the boy could no longer duel wield anything. “Keep yourself alive, okay?”

With the princess on his back he’d Jump down from the walls of the castle and run down the side of the wall, until he reached the ground. At which point he’d begin jogging his way over to town square. He’d be suited up in his bone armor.
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet
Character Name: Gwynevere
Clan: Terumi
Element: Water, Earth, Lava, Explosive

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Did Belin just slap her on the butt? Well that was hardly appropriate. On several levels! The main one being that she was nine, the second one being that she was a princess! Even on the eve of battle this was no time to be losing their senses!

“Well Jun I’m really sorry this ended up this way. A few things didn’t go according to plan, I’ll admit. Chief among them being you losing your arm, this guy attacking ranks slightly below that. Man this suck. I really wanted to show you a good time! Hahaha!” She let out a cheerful chortle from the back of her knight. “Well I’ll tell you what, If I live I’ll get you a new arm! If I die…. Oh I don’t know.” She reached to her back, and pulled out both of her swords. “Take those. Keep them safe, nurture yourself and your dreams, become a one armed ninja badass.

Go on and get out of here while you can. Hope all those weapons don’t slow you down!”

With that Gawain would begin his trip down to the ground. Once they popped through the mist Gwyn tapped Gawain on the shoulder and gave him the go ahead. Naturally she felt him cringe at the idea. But this guy was a Kage, sacrifices needed to be made. She’d release the seal on her forehead and activate creation rebirth, only seconds before Six large bones erupted from Gawain’s back, right through Gwynevere. She whimpered and bit onto Gawains shoulder, as she felt her body healing up around the wound. She let out a soft sigh of relief when she felt their systems begin to sync up.

“You’re the most noble of all knights Sir Gawain. It’s been an honor to have you as my protector.” She let out a soft sigh as a tear or two drizzled down her face. Mostly from the pain, but also partially from emotions. With a shuddering breath she’d inhaled some, and build up the chakra in her stomach. “You’re my best friend. No princess has ever been so lucky as me.” She let her breath out and let her fire chakra infuse with the surrounding environment. She could feel Gawain covering her with the bone armor as his body accepted her under its protection. Gwynevere choose to hold off on the full synchronization for the moment. She knew he had greater reserves of strength for her to tap into than what he was using at the moment. Around them things started to sizzle as the ambient mist of the village was infused with her hiding in steam jutsu. She saw the buildings close around her begin to melt a little. “This might actually cause more damage to the village than he would.” She sighed. It was a little crude her clan’s jutsu, but it got the job done, no doubt weakening the defense of the Aggressors, so Gawain could bypass their defense. Plus it acted as a good deterrent for close ranged attacks. The Mist could melt away anything with less than seventy health that came into it. A hefty hurtle for mortal men. As long as they had a nice cloud of acid surrounding them, most people wouldn’t want to get into close range. Meaning they’d be back peddling to get away from them! Leaving them open for attacks! At least that was the idea.

Arc would be finishing his speech at this time, and Gawain, and Gwyn would still be making their way to his location.

-150 for protection rebirth. and -27 for Hiding in Steam(Half Price from using the villages mist.)
1073 left.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 4:41 am

So seemed they were going to attack him before he even gave them an ultimatum. Good he liked lively prey. 'Have at them Wrath' Arc would think as he saw his opponents drew their weapons. As the only person who had looked at him turn his gaze to his friends behinds he moved. Removing the patch over his eye Wrath would say “My pleasure!” Smiling widely. Eyes glowing with the power of the Eternal form of his eyes

You see Arc was a rational man. He was calculated, precise, cool, and calm. He liked things going his way and if not....well they always did. He didn't like people who broke the rules or thought themselves above the law. This village was a blight. Hr had left it in the care of one of his....least efficent students and it seemed that it was passed onto....

A BRAT IS WHAT IT WAS PASSED ON TO. LITTLE FUCKING BITCH OF A TRAMP WHORE. I WOULD KILL HER BUT IT WOULD BE TO QUICK AND I RELISH A GOOD SLAUGHTER. GIVE HER TO ME. MAYBE I'LL RAPE HER TO DEATH AND HANG HER ON THE WALL AS A FUCKING TROPHY.

Hurgh. Wrath was a bit much but he got his job done. He was excessivly loud in his head too it got annoying at times. However this time he wasn't wrong. The kid who was now being followed as the village leader was far to pathetic. To under experienced. And most of all far to many centuries too young to be a match for Arcanis.

As the weapons were drawn and handed/thrown to jun. Butts were still being looked at and smiles were passed around. Friends slowly saying “Have Fun!” like it was a church outing. Belin and gawain who were standing just 1 meter apart would find a motorcycle between them with Arcanis's hands on each of their shoulders. This would happened at a speed of 365. Gawain, Belin, and Gwynevere as she was on Gawain's back would find themselves face first in the sand alone in the middle of nowhere still speed 365. Nothing as far as the eye could see except for a single raijin dagger. No jutsu were activated yet other than the transfer of paths.

Meanwhile Arc would return to Jun as his attack had sent him over the wall, and stand before the boy. In a moment of kindness he took pity on the boy as he knew who he was. “Jun right? Your friends with Kirito? He's a good man and wanted me to look out for you. Seems you got yourself mixed in with the wrong crowd. How did you get that?” Arc said indicating the missing arm. “Looks like you have a rather nasty looking wound there. Come with me I'll fix you up.” He would hold out his hand to the boy. Should he except Arc would take him back to his castle treat him to what ever he wanted to eat and as a benevolent god as he was he would restore the boys arm to perfection. “Unfortunately I have to confiscate your weapons and the ones given to you by the other ninja for saftey reasons.” Arc would take Ebony and Ivory as well as Nuibari and excaliber, and wilt and blush from jun and leave with them.

Sending a message to Kirito via Kurama Arc would tell Kirito, “Hey I have jun Here. You want to come here for a moment and sit with him while I deal with the Rabble who call themselves Umi Ninja? Don't leave though as I have a few questions for him as you may have the same questions.”

Arc would then be standing among his three captives. “You three. Shame full. You see I am not one to kill and maim and destroy like you seem to think. I'm sick of the way you think you are better than everyone else. Guess what? If you can't play like a team with every one else than you will be seperated from everyone eles. You will live in isolation and fear for the rest of your miserable lives. Gwyn you called me a tyrant. I am not a tyrant I am a wealthy benefactor who has bought and paid for you. Now you except my gifts or you get thrown out with the rest of the trash that doesn't want to contribute to the society. Yes you can be all high and mighty and tell me I'm no better than this or that and that I have no honor yada yada. Hold your dignity like stilts allowing you to look down on whoever you please. But in the end some one like me is going to kick them out from under you and watch you fall. You two who follow her as a princess or queen or goddess I don't care what. I commend you. You are loyal and have since now only commited the crime of being loyal to the wrong person. I suggest you sit there and see the absolute only way out of this ultimatum. Oh and one more thing.”

Arc would bend down and wipe of the top of a small box that he had just created just under the top layer of sand. He opened the box and every item that the 3 ninja who he had brought here against their wills was carrying would be removed from their person other than their clothing and would go into the tiny box shinking to fit. The items being placed in the box were: Nuibari, explosive clay, excalibur, 1 raijin dagger and one chakra saber, ebony and ivory and wilt and blush. He would then close the box and set it back on the ground. There it would stay just like that until Arc willed it other wise. “Now Talk amongst yourselves while I return to my visitors.

Arc would then return to the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Academy
Pain

Character sheet
Character Name: Rikaro Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Wind, Water, Earth

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Pain with noting to do since Arc took care of everything looked at the villagers or prisoners as they were now." Hmmmm never thought you would be so rash Gwyn " said Pain as he stared at his path the body of a dead man." You know my assistant I always have with me is actually a body of a dead man if this fight got out of hand I could have gotten more dead bodies. But sine you three were once villagers of Umi I'll spare you that horrific despair. Now Gwyn what do you have to say for your self " asked Pain. His path stood lifeless as alway." Why are you being so cocky " asked Kouko. Pain in his mind said " Dude chill I am not being cocky I'm just trying rk frighten them let me get some fun ". He heard Kouko huf
Back to top Go down
https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net
Belin
Academy
Belin

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:37 am

(Well with no mention of Byakugan being activated, and that eye of yours being behind an eye patch, you're not seeing us through the Hidden Mist of the Village. With no line of sight I don't see how that last post could happen.

It can't even be considered the immediate future because They're not even at you yet.

So that'd take us back to the end of your speech yeah?)

Belin let out a cough as he saw Belin and Gwyn jog into the town square. The two obstructers were gone. Well... Not so much gone, as changed... a little. You know like: At one point in time they were men, but now they're puddles of acidic slime upon the street. Only their slowly melting gear remained to give a hint at their presence in the city.

Dear Gwynevere had infused her Boil release into the mist that enveloped the village, transforming the entire village into a giant acidic cloud. There was plenty of collateral damage, but it seemed to have done the trick. It kind of sucks when a jutsu blinds you, while melting your eyes out of your sockets at the same time.

Belin looked to Jun and shrugged. "It looks like you're getting that Arm after all."
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:51 am

Excuse me for butting in, I really don't want to get involved in this topic but I must point out that dear Gwyn has failed to provide the correct links to her villages defenses, this her mist concealment is null and void. Along with the infusion. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:59 am

Since the rules say you MUST give someone an opportunity to fix their problem before you void something and i dont see anyone asking you to moderate this forum i am voiding your void until further notice
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:23 am

Well if you're talking about the list of village upgrades I've had up for a week before this all began, here you go https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t840-village-upgrades

If you're talking about the upgrade that has plenty of documentation https://narutoageofthepast.rpg-board.net/t768-village-wide-mist-concealment?highlight=mist There you go

If you're saying it's my responsibility that the person attacking my village reads the upgrades before they post, I'm going to have to disagree.

I'm sure Arc would appreciate you letting him win his own battles next time Wink
Back to top Go down
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Master
Jace, the Mind Sculptor

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:53 am

Considering the proof Gwyn has given, Hikari your void has been dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:04 pm

[I would kindly like Gawain and Gwyn to post so we can continue the topic]
Back to top Go down
Ral Zarek
Chuunin
Ral Zarek

Character sheet
Character Name: Ral
Clan: Planeswalker
Element: Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:20 am

(As the Idiot Savant I do have to clarify that He does make mention of activating the Byakugan, but timelines himself out of it.)

Gawain barreled around the corner of an alley entering into the town square. His body burned red with seven of the inner gates. Through the eyes of Belin he'd seen that Arc and his crony hadn't moved. But belin was "Several Hundred meters away." So it was hard to pick out details, but now it all made sense! He dude had gone and gotten himself melted.

"Well this guy has a lot of crap." Gawain announced approaching the puddles of goop, in the middle of town square. "Did he have a fetish for swords or something?" He took a look at the small arsenal the man kept on his back. It was glorious. At least in his death the man's body would serve to equip the knights of Umi for some time to come.

(or if Arc's post goes through)

Actually since he doesn't respect us enough to explain anything in his posts.

Moving at a speed of 700 Gawain unsheathes Excalibur From Gwynevere's back blinding arc, before kicking him in the stomach, ripping the dude in half, and bringing the sword down bisecting his skull in two. He'd also summon an array of Meter long bone spears our of his body, just about everywhere except where Gwyn was sitting, where he'd activate Protection Rebirth.

He had plenty of time to react since Arc didn't bother describing any form of speed enhancement other than EMS, and a sword. Not to mention he didn't describe how he got to that point. We'll be assuming it was on his bike, which moves at 100. Unless he ran there with his bike between his legs. In which case he'd probably be even slower than 100. Either way he was "Several Hundred Meters away." So even if they couldn't react to him directly, they could to him not being where he was.

(Justus Used 8 gates. Bone Manip, protection rebirth.)
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:33 am

Your Reign is at an END [invasion] ZNqa7gD @Gawain

(Plus you didn't say how you were entering the village. Like we wouldn't be keeping tabs on you. We had plenty of time to react to ya.)

Gwynevere finished forming the cautionary substitution signs as she let Gawain's vitalized energy enter into her body, and allowed her to keep up with his moves. She'd been expecting some form of attack while they were running through the outskirts of Camelot, and again through the village, and again again as they came into the town square. However it seemed that the attack would never come. Both Arc, and whatever that other puddle of goo was next to him had been... liquefied. Awesome. Seems she'd gone through the agony of Protection Rebirth for no reason. Awesome. She was going to go in a comma now after this. A coma.

"Yeah." Gwyn groaned into Gawain's back. "Every time I ran into him he gave me some kind of sword. I keep them all in my office." She shrugged, and moaned a bit. "Some of these are pretty cool, might make it into the collection."

Victory felt pretty sweet, even though she'd had to melt just about everyone in the village to win it. So you know... bitter sweet.

(If not)
Gwyn feels Gawain's armor encase her as well. She forms the hand signs for her lava jutsu and waits.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:14 am

(We'll start with Gwyn as she picked up what I did.  You aren't able to vague something that was already defined by a previous vague.  You do infact have the dagger and the chakra saber on you as previously stated.  Therefore I am capable of using FTG to instantly get to your position.  Let's say you have a problem with that.  I gave you those items and they were excepted therefore they are on your person unless otherwise stated.  your Stat sheet which is not linked to your signature as per the rules do not indicate that it is not on your person.  You have not yet added them to your item list however this is not excuseable being Gawain also used items that were not on his character sheet.  This lead me to believe you had just forgotten to add them.  in my post I stated “ He opened the box and every item that the 3 ninja who he had brought here against their wills was carrying would be removed from their person other than their clothing and would go into the tiny box shinking to fit.   The items being placed in the box were: Nuibari, explosive clay, excalibur, 1 raijin dagger and one chakra saber, ebony and ivory and wilt and blush”  Thus I already stated these were on your person.  As to how I located you.  My seals allow me to both see and hear as well as me knowing where the seal is allows me to FTG accurately as stated.  Due to the timeline of my actions no jutsu's did take place, and therefore no shenanigans with 8 gates occurs. And the topic goes on as mentioned. Should the jutsu still be cast it will be done so inside the Library of the Hermit.  As no other actions were declaired for what would occur in my dimension I will progress as if none had occurred.)

Arcanis would go back to the castle and allow Kirito to take Jun as questions looked like they would have to wait for another day.  “Until then I'm holding on to your weapons as I don't know which is yours and which is theirs.” Returning to the three in the desert he would say “So what do the three of you have to say for youself?  I came twice to establish peaceful relations with the Mizukage.  Now you guys are attacking me out of the blue?  I can't trust you to let the Alliance of shinobi nations live in peace.  So I'm tempted to let you guys rot here.  Eaten by the animals.  What have you to say?”  Their jutsu and skills and items and bl and dragons and anything on their body would not get them out of this as Arcanis was manipulating the space around them to keep them pacified.

(now let's say I'm over ruled, I'll post what happens as Vague is a fun game to play and this is only speculation.)

Arcanis Sensing negative emotions would start his attack as stated but would find himself and his motor cycle in the offices of the Mizukage....Seems his gifts were not nice enough to keep on her.  But it seemed that the Mizukage was even more ruthless than she normally seemed as she didn't wait but three feet down the wall before triggering her jutsu and boiling her subordinate, Belin and Jun where they stood liquefying them.  It was at this time that the thick mist took it's toll absorbing chakra from every inhabitant the cost of supporting the mist was 1000 CP per post per villager and with each villager only having 10 cp the toll it took on the Mizukage and her crew was just too much to bare.  Their Cp would reach 0 knocking them into a coma the mist dissipating as there was not enough chakra to sustain it.  Arc would return outside long after the effects of the hiding in steam jutsu was over and even just to be careful he put on his armor.  As it was air tight he would be safe just in case.  He emerged to find Kyo bewilderedly wandering into the village aftermath and everyone unconscious except for the ones who were turned to liquid.  Arc would find that Jun who was a good friend of Kirito's had been slain along with countless others.  Arc couldn't tolerate this kind of abuse of power so he would behead Gwynevere, and Gawain for their acts of atrocities to their people.  Taking the 2 of their bodies and heads with him, along with all the weapons that weren't vaporized as well as gratuitous DNA samples of every person vaporized by this over powered jutsu, he would bring all of it back to his dimension to work on it there maybe salvage something of this ruined situation.

(I love chose your own adventures.)
Back to top Go down
Gwynevere
Genin
Gwynevere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:04 pm

(Sorry old bean but you never made any mention of you checking us out with that seal. Which makes your second post not happen. Which means you can't even timeline the mist because your second post would happen before your first, leaving you going Arc of the Covenant for a whole turn. "Arc" of the Covenant, narf.

And the mist cost? Cute Wink

Plus we are "several hundred meters away." Beyond chakra sensory range. The only negative emotions you be picking up would be the other people turning to goop. Unfortunately you'd be too goopy yourself to care much at that moment.

You can't be so intentionally vague in all your posts that you're like "Well I had this activated the whole time."

In summation: Claiming the kill on Arc and Kyo, and all their loot.)
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:54 pm

(first negative emotion sensing doesn't have a range.  Second if it's the only way I can monitor you that is the way I am monitoring you.  I do not have to be specific it is your job to figure out how I did it.  Once you see that I can't do it with my eyes you should have looked for other ways that I could do it before assuming that I simply couldn't.  I was not intentionally vague to say I had something activated the whole time when there is a very specific point that I can say it was activated, as it does not have a cost and if I so wish can be active all the time.

your mist says their is a cost however the cost is not defined and therfore manipulateable.  Which is why it is not feasible to have a jutsu that everyone participates in all the time...

the range of your "goopy" jutsu is 25m radius or 50m radius again vague and manipulateable, and well under the range of any kind of sensory chakra or negative emotion.  The village wide mist does not increase the range of that jutsu.  due to your very vague time lining it's easy to slip my actions into any number of places.  

That being said all my action are legitamate and I would much rather we go with the one that ends up with everyone still alive.)
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:28 am

Ok. I have come to a decision for this thread. But first I have some notes for all involved parties.

1. You guys are making me have to crack down hard on vague manip which makes me upset but it's gonna have to get done.

2. Gwyn, Gawain and Belin. Please make sure all of your stat pages are up to date. Make sure any items you have on you are listed as on your person. Make sure any items you have but are not on you make sure you have listed as in storage.

3. Arcanis. I don't want to see any more of this extreme vague manip because it is getting out of hand. I also do not want to see speed blitzing as it just takes away the fun of rping. I also need youto create the Kyuubi negative emotion sensing skill and link it to your stay page. I will personally look it over for you to get it approved.

4. Gwynevere. I need you to please reword the mist concealment village upgrade to say Umi is covered by a thick natural fog/mist and all the villagers are used to it so it does not effect them. This way no one can attempt to vague manip a cost and have your villagers die again.

5. Pain. Do not enter another invasion thread unless you are asked to, or if it makes sense for you to be in it. Also make sure you read everything carefully so you don't godmod yourself somewhere again like you did in this thread.

6. It was me that put links in your stat pages for you guys. I figured I would try to help however I could. Please make sure the links are accurate and your signatures are always on.

7. Please refrain from godmodding other players into the thread, ie your giving Jun things and Arcanis saying Kirito does things like take Jun when neither players were involved with the thread.

That is all I could think of at this moment but if I remember any other notes or anyone has any personal complaints about anything please pm me and I will handle them as best I can.

NOW, with all of that said, I am voiding this topic all though I do not wish too. Please fix everything I have listed as soon as possible and PM me when they are fixed so I know it is done. I hope that if their is another invasion topic in the future(which I'm sure there will be) that it is not as difficult and bothersome as this one was.

As always, your wonderfully loveable Head Admin and Co-Owner Kirito the Forest Sage/Jace the Mind Sculptor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Reign is at an END [invasion]   Your Reign is at an END [invasion] Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Reign is at an END [invasion]
Page 1 of 1