Naruto Age of the Past
The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet
Character Name: Moroha Yuki
Clan: Yuki
Element: Water, Wind, Ice

The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] Empty
PostSubject: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:10 pm

Stat sheet/ jutsu list :

Lostvayne

It would seem that the lady of fate would have finally fallen onto Meliodas for long ago a sword that was once in his family for generation to generation had been stole and the owner at the time slain by the very blade that was stolen from him… Its name Lostvayne the demon blade no one truly knew where it had originated from but one thing that Meliodas knew was that it was destined to end in his hands. The young man had received word from a villager that was spreading a rumor that he had heard of a man that had what seemed to be the blade that Meliodas was seeking and he was hiding in the mountains of the lightning country, seemingly training to master its abilities and figuring out just how powerful the blade was.

Therefore, with a smile on his face the man would rush off into the mountains seemingly going from one mountain to another without any real guidance until he could finally hear the slashing of rocks over and over again… he was getting close, the man couldn’t help but get an excited smile on his face for he was finally going to obtain or at least attempt to obtain the blade that was told of as legend and once more come back to the village with yet another thing that would prove all their judgment different from what everyone had thought of him all these years. So with this he would swiftly begin his journey toward the noise that he heard. However, upon his arrival at first all he could see was the slashed rocks that seemed to have been cut through like butter as if scissors would be cutting through paper. However, this sight would not stop the man from attempting to achieve the goal he had set out to accomplish and with a deep inhale he would let out a rather load scream calling to whoever it was that had done this….

“YO IF YOU CAN HEAR ME AND YOU DID THIS SHOW YOURSELF!”

It would be a rather simple request though he would be prepared just in case this man or woman wasn’t of the talking type and would just like to cut right to the chase so he would stand on guard, vigilant of any movement or noise that would alert him of the person he was going to be speaking to, his body relaxed and his breathing shallow yet smooth giving him needed relaxing feeling as he would relax some for even though the site didn’t truly scare him it did put him on edge and for the moment this feeling wouldn’t be needed so though aware of his surrounding the man would try and relax and wait for someone’s reply…

wc: 463
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:12 am

"Huehuehue, and what if I can hear you but didn't do this?" said an old man as he shuffled along silently from somewhere behind Meliodas, or was it an old woman? no characteristics gave that away. The figure woud walk around him and off to the side picking up a stone examining it then tossing it a side. He wore a hooded cloak that masked the physical form of the entity. Bending down it woud retrieve a flat stone and point it at the young man. "Or what if I did this....But can't hear you, EH? Huehuehue!" the man laughed as she tossed the rock into the valley below. anyone with a zeen eye would see the rock skip on imaginary water a few times before it fell, though it could be just an illusion.

"Huehuehue, so tell me what brings you all the way up into the mountains around here son?"
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:40 am

As the Mysterious being would appear from behind him Meliodas would slightly laugh being so easily caught off guard, by the entity that was before him simply throwing rocks off the cliff it would seem. Though it would be rather surprise to him how easy it was for him to get caught off guard for if this person wanted to take his life that could have been the end of it for he still didn’t know how to sense chakra nor suppress his own which obviously this thing knew at least the latter of the two. Though Meliodas would be slightly annoyed with this fact he would let out a slight laugh at the charismatic character before him before answering though still now well on his guard after being show something of interest to say the least.

“Well person I am simply here for I heard a rumor that the legendary sword of Lostvayne was being used to cut plain old rocks and wanted to come collect it to put it to better use in the world. Though I wasn’t expecting to see you of all people in this area…”

Meliodas would look the being over not truly feeling any negative emotions or any aura of bloodlust so for the moment he would just take his momentary lose to the whatever it was and would answer the question it asked. Seeing as nothing could really happen if he had simply given that much information other than the blades rumor either being confirmed or denied but from the looks of the area there was no doubt in his mind that either this thing before him was the new owner of the blade or it had taken the blade from the previous owner who Meliodas would assume would be lying dead somewhere and he would out of pure assumption go with the thinking that this new person in front of him was the new wielder.

“I don’t truly intend to use it much though other than in battle when needed, though I would feel safer with it in my possession rather than anyone else who could use its power just to go hacking down anything or anyone the user wanted.”

He would have no reason to explain this to the person but it was something to do in these moments for really not talking would just make the meeting of a rather interesting character pointless and he could only assume the person would ask eventually anyone so it was as if he was playing one step ahead of the conversation to simply keep it going without so much unneeded questions being asked.

“Though what would bring you up into these mountains is a better question someone with your old hands can’t usually be found up here or at least not in my adventures up here I should say it is rather weird to say the least.”

He would have a smile on his face while he still was slightly laughing from the earlier incident of the old person walking from behind him, it was funny that even at the seeming prime of his youth he could be snuck up on by someone of seemingly rather old age or at least by their hands it would seem that way. He would simply look at the hooded person though attempting to look more at their waist, feet, and hands rather than the way most people looked at people’s eyes for sometimes their body motions were the smarter thing to watch especially around someone that was of unknown origin… Though looking just high enough so that it would at least seem like he was looking into their eyes so not to seem completely disrespectful either.

--------
TWC - (463+620 = 1,083)
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:23 pm

“Well person I am simply here for I heard a rumor that the legendary sword of Lostvayne was being used to cut plain old rocks and wanted to come collect it to put it to better use in the world. Though I wasn’t expecting to see you of all people in this area… I don’t truly intend to use it much though other than in battle when needed, though I would feel safer with it in my possession rather than anyone else who could use its power just to go hacking down anything or anyone the user wanted.  Though what would bring you up into these mountains is a better question someone with your old hands can’t usually be found up here or at least not in my adventures up here I should say it is rather weird to say the least.” 

The young man was interesting to say the least.  Seems he wasn't able to pick up anything from the old man.  He was still young and inexperienced.  He wasn't sure selling the young man a weapon with such power was a good idea.  The man needed to know that this boy was indeed worthy of using the blade.  Then again why shouldn't the peddler keep it, it mine, my own, MY PREECIIIOOOUUSSSSSSS.  Jk.  The peddler looked at the boy.

“Yes It has indeed been used to cut rocks it would seem though the purpose of the rock cutting it would seem was to draw attention.  So wasn't the purpose and the means suitably congruent?  As here you are investigating.  However you are here to claim something that is not justly yours.  You see the reason why I am here is that I needed suitable rocks you see.  However I can not just give you this sword the sword is not something I take lightly.  Therefore I propose a test of your ability to weild this blade.  You may proove your worth to me in battle.  Or you may proove your worth to another who also has come forward as a candidate for the swords  weilder.  Make you choice now.  Him or me.”
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 9:46 pm

The man would like this fellow in front of him though it was rather odd to be requested to fight over the sword if the man simply needed suitable rocks couldn’t he have simply asked him to do it for him or even perhaps train the boy to be a worthy user of the blade but instead the seemingly only option was combat? Though Meliodas didn’t mind fighting if he could find a more peaceful way of resolving lifes little mishaps it would be better for him and anyone else to simply do it peacefully for truly fighting was just tiring to say the very least so even though he was given only two options the man would present a third to the man in rebuttal though he didn’t have much faith that it would indeed work out in his favor.

“Why must you test me of my skill if you simply require suitable rocks for whatever you are using them for? I could gladly use the blade to cut the rocks you need if in return my reward for hard work was indeed the blade that you bestow upon me with trust. However, if you are set on this battle of combat I suppose I would rather fight a skilled user of the blade such as yourself rather than someone who attempted before me.”

Most people would have chosen to fight the old person simple because they feel age gives them an advantage in battle however, the opposite would be true for Meliodas he saw it as a chance to perhaps get some wisdom if it did have to come to combat and it seemed this entity had a great deal he could teach someone if he chose to do so. Therefore, with his third chose and his selection of his opponent for combat if need it come to this he would let the entity see one last smile of the man before he would become a tad bit more serious for he already was taken off guard once this time around he would at least attempt to keep a focus level that was suitable for fighting such a foe. There was no underestimation of skill for one could not simply get the blade without the power needed to defeat it to begin with, and really even if one is confident in their skills it is rare those who truly have confidence in their abilities will simply over look an enemy over their age, or even appearance.

“So what shall it be? The battle that you wish for or the peaceful resolution that could work in both of our favor? The decisions, the decisions.”

This last sentence would most likely be one of the very last that the boy would speak to the person before him. If it was a battle that ensued it was pointless to speak for the battle would speak more volumes than mere words could at this point it would seem both people would have spoken their points or at least Meliodas did and with that his mind would stop racing about anything else, his focus purely on the tasks that would come to hand.

------
TWC - (1,083+530 = 1,613)
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:36 pm

“Why must you test me of my skill if you simply require suitable rocks for whatever you are using them for? I could gladly use the blade to cut the rocks you need if in return my reward for hard work was indeed the blade that you bestow upon me with trust. However, if you are set on this battle of combat I suppose I would rather fight a skilled user of the blade such as yourself rather than someone who attempted before me.” 

“So what shall it be? The battle that you wish for or the peaceful resolution that could work in both of our favor? The decisions, the decisions.” 

“Huehuehue it has been too long since someone has Challenged my power.  Huehuehue.”  the peddler laughed seemingly uncontrolably.

The entire area would change as the two faced each other no within a cave with limited lightning.

“I'm afraid son you would have done better challenging the other candidate.  Now young Ninja...You will die.”  An arc of lightning would crackle from the man's finger tips with a speed of 40 and a power of 50.  the lightning would envelope the ninja and he would become disfigured and the next post he would die of a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:42 am

The boy and the peddler would seemingly be transported to a different location then they were before, it was dark, cold, was it a cave? Perhaps simply a dark room? Meliodas wouldn’t be able to figure it out however, he could hear the man speak before him it would seem as though he was apparently going to die? Therefore, before the man would even get a chance to snap his fingers and send an arc of lightning at the boy he would use one of his favorite techniques the body flicker using his fingers to form the ram sign quickly in the darkness, though without help of vision from the darkness the boy would over flicker and would smack into a wall hitting his head somewhat lightly, however, with that smack he would have caused an echo effect this would make some of his movement as he would swiftly run toward the man who he had hoped didn’t move.

Though he would have ran more to the left side of the man and would have activated his Kanmuru this giving him an additional 25 speed onto his original twenty putting him at a speed of fourty five heading toward the man pushing off the ground with his right foot and trying to send a kick flying toward the peddlers rib cage. With the light of the jutsu it would help with finding his opponent but it would also light him up like a plug in wall light in this dark area so it was a plus yet a minus. With this if the man didn’t move Meliodas would have been about three inches away from kicking the man’s ribcage seemingly in.
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:16 pm

"Huehuehue" The man would Laugh. "Yes unleash you anger unleash your hate." As stated the lighting was limited but not pitch black with the addition of the light the boy gave it was easy to locate him. "Only then will you be able to strike me DOWN!" with that he would pivot away as an unseen force knocked the boy back into the cave wall with a force of 40 and a speed of 50. the benefits of a cloak that masked your figure was 2 very basic things. The first made it hard for the opponent to pinpoint vitals. the other was it hid the wears potentially powerfull body. A glowing red blade arced out from the mans sleeve as he produced a weapon more powerful than most. it was this blade that had played hopscotch on the rocks. melting through them like butter. "You I'm afraid are far too young to face me.... and far too powerless." sweeping his blade he would attempt to kill the boy. the blade would glide through the air at a speed of 50 removing the boys head.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 2:36 pm

Though Meliodas would hit the wall rather hard it wouldn’t have ended the boys jutsu nor would it have been enough to kill him, though it would put a great deal of strain on the boy for the remainder of what seemingly would be a short lived fight, though he didn’t truly have the experience or abilities to fight toe to toe with this man he wouldn’t let it be the end of this contest either.

Therefore, with the speed of 45 that he still had he would somehow find a way to avoid the deadly steaming blade that was headed toward him and would roll swiftly pivoting and running and getting behind what seemed to be some stalagmites in the area and would form and idea even though he couldn’t directly defeat the man perhaps if he tried something else it would be more affective… This this in mind he would begin kicking stalagmite head after stalagmite head at the man ending after sending a good thirteen in every direction toward the location of the man that swung the blade at him. However, after this would be complete he would turn off his seemingly electric aura and would turn toward a more powerful ability his Bijuu something that would hopefully give him a little more protection that what he had from the cloak before.

However, this would be until after running from where he was ending about ten meters away from the place he originally was and he would swiftly activate all four tails of his first v1 cloak this giving him an additional 38 stats in every stat field this putting him on a whole different level than before however, he still wouldn’t directly face the man instead he would grab two more stalagmite heads in his right and left arm and using the cloak he would seemingly attempt to close the distance while hopefully the man was distracted getting within four meters of the peddler and seeing as the stalagmites were about three meters long each he would extend his arms and would try clapping them together and crush the peddlers head or at least knock him off balance to sway the fight in a different manner… if his hits would have connected they would have hit with a strength of 63 and Meliodas would have went from moving at a speed of 45 to that of 58 while all this would be going on…

Stats:

---------
TWC - (1,613 +281+408= 2,301)
Back to top Go down
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver
Academy
Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:24 pm

The blade hummed over the boys head as he rolled out of the way only taking a couple hairs. The boy would disappear behind the caves natural formations. “Good Good embrace the darkness let it fuel you.” A rain of pieces of the stalagmite met the peddlers blade, becoming harmless pebbles bouncing off his cloak. The last few would be caught by the same force that threw the boy earlier. Casting the stalagmite heads aside the boys power increased dramatically. “That's right give into your hate, Draw your power from you anger turn yourself to the Dark Side and then you training will be complete.” the last word ending with slashing through the boys stalagmite pieces he was holding as an invisible force would lift the boy off his feet and began to strangle him.
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:04 pm

Meliodas’s bijuu hands would have continued on their path toward the peddlers head even after being lifted off the ground and choked, it was his natural cool that led him not to panic as if moving to remove the invisible hand seemingly around his throat. However, instead of the stalagmites colliding together as he would have planned instead he would throw them out of his hands as if two boomerangs toward the peddlers head. Hopefully this would be distracting enough even for a moment to get the grip loosened so that Meliodas would be then able to focus on this task of getting from the persons invisible grip.

Therefore, he would retract the arms and would use them to go into the ground and with all his might pull downward freeing himself from the grip, it would seem the peddler was simply goating him on as though trying to push him into a new limit of power… and it would work Meliodas would finally wipe the silly grin that he had before off his face for this was a battle he did not want to lose. His emerald eyes would spark with a new flame and his goal only to defeat the person before him and claim his sword and leave this man…

So with that he would run back into the darkness, he wouldn’t try and screaming tactics even with the echo that was present earlier for it seemed the man would be able to sense him… or could he? Meliodas would indeed need to check this fact therefore, once more he would use the stalagmites as his scapegoat and would send this time twenty however, unlike the last these were crushed by the sheer force they were hit with sending seem bullets flying toward the peddler all going at a speed of 40 and a power of a mere 20 because of their rather delicate nature though it would be enough to see if the man could even land a shot on him.

However, the boy wouldn’t stop there swiftly dashing and using his arms to throw two more stalagmites toward the man’s back side and that would be when he would seemingly dash back to his original place. It was as if he was doing suicides back and forth… He would need to think of a plan and it would have to be quickly otherwise it would seemingly be over for the boy….

stats:
Back to top Go down
Arcanis Lord of Time
Academy
Arcanis Lord of Time

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:14 pm

The stalagmites now that the boy had finished his forward momentum would be thrown rather than smashed together. The boy was indeed intelligent. His moves made him interesting to the peddler. He might even make a good apprentice. Dodging under the flying debris the boy did distract him enough to pull himself free of the invisible grip. The peddler gave him credit for his ability to make quick decisions. Seemed the boy was beginning to fight.

Retreating back into the darkness the peddle smiled. He deactivated the blade and stepped back into the shadows on the other side from where the boy went. Slipping behind an untouched stalagmite should the projectiles the boy was launching change to his new location by some way of sensory. The old man was just toying with the boy. He wanted to see the potential he would have in the future. But it was too clear to see that he lacked the experience to weild a weapon of the Lostvayne's caliber at this stage in his training.

Should the boy have a way to locate him in the near black that was created with the deactivation of his saber, and should the attack continue The peddler would use the invisible force to throw the boy into the wall with a crippling force of 80, crushing the boys left arm and breaking several ribs. The man would side step one of the hunks of stalagmite and catch the other with his bare hand. The muscles in his hand would ripple as he crushed the rock by squeezing.

Other wise the attack would miss or simply not start to begin with. “You are far too young to challenge me Boy” the peddler spat the word as his voice echoed through the cave. “I have fought armies intimidated gods among the people.” after a short pause Meliodas would hear the most terrifying sound. A whisper right in his ear “I'll await your return.” if he tried to move he would find that he was held in place by the invisible force and a bright light appeared out of his chest as the Dark Lord reactivated the saber.

Meliodas would reawaken back down in the village. The whole thing had been a dream and yet the words the peddler had said would stay with him clear as Meliodas's inner voice. “I'll await your return.”

(Sorry but the fight was winding down and you really don't have the skills to challenge a LW holder let alone the near omnipotent Peddler. I wasn't even using a quarter of his power. Train up a bit more and retry. You can still make another post and I'm approving WC for this topic whoever is modding it.)
Back to top Go down
Moroha Yuki
Master
Moroha Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 4:21 pm

simply claiming the 2,707 words and using 1.5k of those toward electromagnetic murder so really claiming 1,207
Back to top Go down
Kirito the Forest Sage
Academy
Kirito the Forest Sage

Character sheet
Character Name: Kirito Senju
Clan: Senju
Element: Water, Earth, Lightning, Wood, Coral

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:25 pm

Sorry Meliodas, looks like you lost this one. Get stronger and try again. I will award you the wc you used in this fight. You receive 2707wc.

Arcanis you receive 8 points for this fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]   The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fight for his sacred treasure Lostvayne... [LW]
Page 1 of 1