Naruto Age of the Past
Request for training partner IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Request for training partner IxCAs2G
Naruto Age of the Past
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Age of the Past

Join Naruto Age of the Past where you travel back in time before the legendary Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju were even born. This is the forum to go to.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for training partner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Academy
Ryuu

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

Request for training partner Empty
PostSubject: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:33 pm

Ryuu goes around town putting up fliers it states. "I will be awaiting a training partner at the village gates of Yuki".
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Hikari would snort at the flyer in her hand. Apparently some boy named Ryuu had been causing a disturbance in the village, putting up annoying flyers everywhere asking for a training partner. Crumpling up the paper a blast of fire chakra would burn it to cinders as she spoke to her ERU squads.

"Alright boys, this seems like a trivial matter. Squad 1, go around and start destroying these flyers, they could pose a fire hazard. Squad 2, 3 head back to your posts. As for me....let's see what this kid's got."

Hikari would dissapear from her office in a flash of light before her ERU could respond, appearing right next to Ryuu as he was at the gates, causing an FTG seal to be implanted onto him due to the barrier set up. At a speed of 100 a knee jab would be delivered to Ryuu's stomach sending him flying into the air only for Hikari to once again teleport away to him. Grabbing the boy's arms she would throw him back towards the ground at a speed of 100, causing the ground to shatter and likely make bones break. Yellow bug wings would sprout from her waist as she surveyed the boy below her.

"You know kid, with this kind of performance it seems that you really DO need a training partner."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy
Ryuu

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:15 pm

"SHIT, FUCK YOU HIKARI, OVER FLIERS, WHAT CRAWLED UP YOUR ASS THIS MORNING. NOW IF YOU SHALL BE A BIT MORE CIVIL LETS GET STARTED", Ryuu shouts up at Hikari!! Ryuu goes on to tell Hikari that he is interested in inquiring some more d-rank skills, preferably lightning he states. Ryuu slowly gets off the ground shouting in pain. When he gets up he walked away from the hole where she had thrown in like a rag-doll.

"So Hikari what would you suggest i should start training"?

Still in pain he awaits an answer from that angered bitch.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Apparently this boy was a loudmouth. An annoying loudmouth at that who didn't know how to shut his trap. At least the Basara boy knew how to keep his mouth shut eventually.

"Chomei, start gathering natural energy. We're gonna style this like no tomorrow."

"Yeah sure whatever, just make it quick. I'm due for my afternoon nap soon."

"duly noted."

Touching down onto the ground Hikari's wings would retract back into her body as she watched the body stagger up from his crater with surprisingly little injury. Ah well, it's not like she was using her full strength in the slightest. Pulling out her pocketwatch from her pocket she would show the emblem on it before speaking.

"Besides being the Tsuchikage, some know me as a State Alchemist. Watch and learn."

Clapping her hands and slamming it onto the earth her knowledge of the truth technique would speed up her drawing speed as around her the earth began to rapidly rise upwards into a small platform 20m in radius. Crossing her arms in front of her chest she would stare at the boy coolly.

"Come at me."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy
Ryuu

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:33 pm

"Even tough i wont win, i am stubborn so i wont go out with out a fight Hikari, prepare yourself", Ryuu ignorantly stated"!

Ryuu had dashed upwords with a kuni in his hands, just before he went to strike just for safe measures he used CONE TECHNIQUE he cloned himself and  then used 1000 YEARS OF DEATH!

He then dashed back using One Handed Sword Skill: Slant. He stood still back in his original position.

"Try that on for size Hikari", he once again ignorantly states...
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Hikari would smirk at the boy as he turtled up towards her, noting that he had made a clone which she could easily sense due to her superior sensory abilities. Clearly this boy was either underestimating her or just stupid, tactics like these won't do anything against a Tsuchikage. Activating her Byakugan she would flow her chakra to all of the tenketsu in her body as she began to spin rapidly as a shell of rapidly spinning chakra was expelled from her body. "Hakkeshou Kaiten!" The clone illusion would be dispelled and since Ryuu had never stated how close he was to her he would be within her range, being blasted back about 10m from the sheer force. Stopping her spin she would look at him dissipointedly while conversing with Chomei.

"Still gathering that energy?"

"What do you think jackass?"

"HEY! I NEED LOVE AND ATTENTION!"

"Shut the hell up pride nobody likes you."

"......I hate you Sakuko. And Igneel. And Suzumebachi."

sounds of body parts being sliced off would echo in her mind from three angered zanpakuto would end the connection and leave Hikari to wait for Ryuu's attack.

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy
Ryuu

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:03 pm

Still in pain from before, Ryuu makes a quick recovery and then in a more silent way and detailed he moves on two his other strategy.

He was going to pull out his S-rank jutsu, being 10 meters away from Hikari, he runs up being 5 meters away now then uses One-Handed Sword Skill: Horizontal, knowing that it wont do a thing he uses it as a distraction. he is now going to use his secret weapon on her. He has to be careful about this knowing she has amazing power.

Wisdom Wolf Decay, he uses that then dashes behind her 10 meters then using it one more time, then he runs as fast as he can to the side 3 meters and uses it for his third and final time. Being a little light headed from using all that chakra, he is still wondering if maybe this move would be the one to do some serious damage if any at all. Being excited yet worried he awaits the reveal.

Yet still being in pain it hurts to do anything at this point, he is giving it his all.

"How about that, Maybe you will be the one in pain", he says as he chuckles, yet as he does so it pains him. "I THINK I BROKE A RIB OR TWO MAYBE THREE", he yells!

Now will that be enough to prove he is not a lost cause. He thinks to himself, "One say i will defeat Hikari and prove myself worthy of hokage". Even that wont be enough to get into that class.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Hikari was prideful. Also cocky, arrogant and a total snob at times. She got easily distracted at times and was too curious. But that didn't mean that she didn't have any redeeming qualities. So when she saw the corrosive gas from his mouth she would react instantly in defense of her village, this boy had taken it too far by creating the mist. Her body would turn grey and grow to a massive size as the 7 tailed Kabutomushi appeared in all of it's glory and with gusting winds generated from it's wings the gas would be dispersed to harmless levels and blow Ryuu clean off of his platform. A black ball of chakra would begin to form as the visage of Chomei would begin to speak.

"Give me a reason not to atomize you with this bijuudama. You have 20 seconds."
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy
Ryuu

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:25 pm

"Come on be rational here you don't have to hurt me that bad for something that was an accident, i mean come on i am a beginner", Ryuu said as he quivered in fear.

At that point he noticed that it was not just his fault, he began to think what way to word this so his life is not in danger.

"Before you said something about a barrier, don't you think it would protect the city or something. I am being stupid you probably meant something else, anyway you knew that it could get rough and we would reek havoc on each other. Couldn't you have suggested us to go to a different spot like 100 meters out of the city?" Ryuu continued

Knowing he was trying to save himself he was trying to say things he thought were the right things to say, but what he said was not completely wrong.

"i mean come on you can't passably plot this all on me, you know i am a beginner and you must have some sort of protective jutsu. Anyway that is why you should spare me." Ryuu stated

At that moment he realized that there might be a way of stopping this.

"HIKARI, YOU SHOULD USE A WING MAGIC SPELL TO BLOW THE GASSES AWAY FROM THE CITY" Ryuu yelled

"That has to work" he thought to himself.

"Now you better act quick because if it hurts anyone in the city you will also receive punishment" Ryuu said knowing she would contradict everything he said.

"i still wanna learn new jutsu for my element in D-rank", Ryuu said in a cocky tone

Ryuu was scared of what she might do to him but he had to say something or he would definitely get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 4:19 pm

This boy.....he was full of so much real and metaphorical shit it was astonishing in all ways possible. An ACCIDENT? You don't "accidently" fire off a gust of poisonous gas in a village, and anyone who would be able to pull off such a strange manipulation. After that, it seemed that he had began to become delirious from the situation he was in. The only barrier that Ryuu could possibly know about were the village walls and gates, purely due to the fact that he was standing in front of them. And why would she ask him to move to another location? Ryuu was some faceless name she had never heard of in her entire life, how was she to know that some unknown would be firing off such a technique? Then he had the nerve, the incredible nerve to dare and put the blame on her. Beginner her ass, he was just being plain stupid. That......and she really had no protective skills except for herself. She's a fighter, not a support type person after all. At this point she would realize just how much he had broken as apparently he was shouting about "wing magic spells" and how they would blow away the mess he made even though the gas had been long since dispelled. At this point the villagers would be pointing and staring out their windows in wonder at the giant bijuu by the village gates, most of them wondering what the hell Hikari was doing. Of course, those who lived by the gates knew....but they were too busy thanking their lucky stars to complain. The form of Chomei would glow and turn back into Hikari, a seemingly forgiving figure....before she would suddenly be covered in a azure cloak of chakra, at a speed of 340 she would FTG away right in front of him, her Mangekyou sharingan would spin in a deadly stare as the boy's nightmare began. His torture would be a slow one.....nobody threatens her villagers and gets away with it.

Within the Tsukiyomi world everything would be black and red except for herself, her weapons and the Ryuu boy. Suddenly, he would find himself feeling as though he was stronger and faster even though in reality (100 in each stat) he wasn't being currently paralyzed in her gaze. However, this would not cause him to escape her wrath in any way shape or form. "Tessenka no Mai: Tsuru." she would say as she ripping out her spine, adding chakra it would grow to a size of 5m so it would become useful. This spine would have 205 sharpness and health. Whipping forward the spine at a speed of 345 the bone would dig into his still soft flesh, immobilizing her target as she would stretch out her arm as it was covered in bone. "Tessenka no Mai: Hana!" She would then ram the bone into his body at a speed of 345, ripping through his "strengthened" body like tissue paper, she would travel about 5m afterward, allowing him to feel the excruciating pain for a few seconds before the illusion would make his mind believe his body was suddenly healed even though he was never harmed in the first place. She would stare at him dissapointedly before yawning out loud at the boy, completely bored at how he had yet to block a single attack. Ah well, that seemed to be the expected at this point. She would wait for the boy to come for more pain, she had much more to dish out where that one came from.

1345/2000 rasengan: halved due to watching Kirito with sharingan copy
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy
Ryuu

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:40 pm

"I am not afraid even if i lose to you Hikari i will never fear anything or anyone, i grew up with pain and knowing that my parents were killed from what is inside me. That is why i need to be strong and not fear. YOU GOT THAT HIKARI!" Ryuu yelled with excruciating pain throughout his body.

Ryuu knew they would have to fight once more and he did feel a certain strength coursing throughout him. He still knew he could not win yet he felt as if he had a shot at it. Knowing he had a few tricks up his sleeve. Still in pain he knew he had to prove himself to Hikari.

"Before we start Hikari, after this lets get some ramen noodles and chat up a bit as friends."

So taking his fighting stance, (his right foot firmly on the ground behind him and to the side a little bit with a little bend, with his left foot in front of him slightly bent a bit more).

He was as ready as ever and began by dashing up 3 meters infront of her with 2 kuni in his hand using One-Handed Sword Skill: Horizontal square. He then backed up 2 meters preparing for his next strike.

Next he uses One Handed Sword Skill: Horizontal they he uses One Handed Sword Skill: Slant, he backs up 1 meter behind her and uses 1000 years of death. Then Strikes her with his kuni.

He is out of breath and can barely stand up strait let alone using more chakra. He can't give up though he tries to use a another jutsu, he uses Medical Diagnosis with whatever strength he can salvage. He then found out that he had 2 broken ribs from when Hikari threw him. He still had to fight but he knew it was to late and that Hikari had the upper hand on him at this point.

"Hikari i will not give up just yet, i will continue to figh"

Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:19 pm

Before anything could even happen, Hikari's face would turn incredibly pale as she saw through her Ultimate Shadow the Pain boy preparing to use the Chibaku Tensei in the middle of Fire Country for seemingly no reason in particular. Had he gone mad? Could he not remember his vows to Arc? Disrupting her genjutsu after the boy had finished his weird little speech. the boy would be freed as she swept away making hand seals to teleport away from the country. Unfortunately for her she had yet to place a seal in Fire Country so she would have to take the long way around.

"I hope you've learned your lesson, but I need to move now. Keep your nose clean, or next time it'll be much worse."

She would give him the directions to the nearest hospital to get himself healed up before she would flash away through Moon Earth to prepare for battle. She needed to act, quickly.

1504 words

Dance of the willow

1500 ryo
Back to top Go down
Kikato "L" Rinku
Academy
Kikato

Character sheet
Character Name: Kikato Rinku
Clan: Otsutsuki
Element: Earth,Wind,Lightning,Sand,Glass

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:25 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:16 pm

As the ever pressing topic and her travel had both been voided, it seems that she would be still in Yuki and thus continue this topic. Disregarding all of the previous post's actions which couldn't possibly happen Hikari would note the boy's strange request about ramen noodles before putting it to the side for later. She hadn't really sampled most of the types of food made in Earth.....admittedly Sebastian and her servants prepared most of her meals these days. Wow, that actually made her sound really spoiled come to think of it. Standing still Hikari would make no move to stop the moves that the boy had made, merely examining them with her Rinnegan so that she could recreate them at a later date. Her much higher health would make her not even feel any of the attacks....until he poked her butt. You don't do that to a girl, ever. Especially one who holds the sin of Pride within them.

".....kick his ass Hikari."

"For once i'm agreeing with you, Pride. Sa, Ig, Suzu, get off of him please."

The sound of many bodies shifting would echo in her mind as in the outside world Hikari's clothes would shimmer away as her hair became a bright blue, her body now covered in an extremely durable armor all over her body. Moving her hand forward in a flash of golden light the X-Blade would shine into existence as she spoke.

".....you call that a kenjutsu? THIS IS KENJUTSU!"

at a speed of 100 everything within 25m would be covered in yellow crystals which everyone besides her would be captured in, all crystals having a power of 100. Her sword now not only boosted by the powers of light and darkness but also the borrowed power of the embodiment of steel would bring it's sharpness up to 550, she would spin around towards where Ryuu currently was, 1m away, at a speed of 445 the sword would cleanly bisect through his body.

Before Ryuu would even be able to recognize the fact that he had just "died" the illusion would break and they would once again be in the crater. Clapping her hands together and slamming them onto the ground the crater would rise up to form the piece of street it used to be and the giant platform would descend back to the street. Turning around she would still be in her sage mode outfit as she reached down with a hand to help Ryuu up. Nothing like food as an apology for basically killing you.

"So how about some of that ramen?"

1900 ryo

dance of the willow

125 one handed sword skill: horizontal (sharingan copy)

125 one handed sword skill: slant (sharingan copy)

184/375 one handed sword skill: horizontal square (sharingan copy)
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Academy
Ryuu

Character sheet
Character Name:
Clan:
Element:

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Ryuu was astonished by Hikari's power, he knew that when he was more powerful he would have a fair match with her. Ryuu looked over at Hikari standing there expecting some kind of treatment for "poking her butt". So Ryuu pleaded with her.

"Sure that ramen sounds wonderful. I could use it after you completely destroyed me, sorry for poking your butt it was a jutsu after all. You can't expect me not to use it. So i will treat you to some ramen noodles of your choice."

Ryuu and Hikari trotted down to the best and most expensive noodle shop, so she could experience good ramen for the first time. Not shitty ramen from that shack by the gates.

"Oh and tomorrow lets train some more, i really am eager to learn more moves".

They both proceeded towards the door and enter the restaurant.

"Welcome to my ramen shop whatt can i get you Ryuu, looks like you brought along a friend. Is she your girlfriend?" The cook asked.

"FUCK NO, I WOULD RATHER DATE A POLE AND NAME HER SANDY." Ryuu yelled.

He looked over at Hikari and she was furious, all she did was give the cook the death stare.

"I am sorry, aren't you that Hikari girl, you are pretty popular." The cook stated.

"I will take the egg, pork, and vegetable bowl. How about you Hikari, what would you like?
Back to top Go down
Etro's Messenger
Special Jounin
Etro's Messenger

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:11 pm

(change your damn profile, i've already told you that it's stretching the page)

Hikari was really confused at the boys behavior. It was....painfully straightforward and blunt. But really, calling that thing a jutsu was a lie, it was simply him trying to sexually harass her. He was lucky that today had been one of her better days, if she had been having a bad mood he would have become a smear on the pavement by now.....even though as of now she had yet to get pavement onto the current street, modernizing Yuki was taking time and effort and currently the only paved streets were by her office. Hopefully work could begin again in earnest soon now that she was getting the village to recover from it's old NPC tyrant.

Sighing at the boys attempt at godmodding she had half a mind to void it and do something crazy but just this once she would let it slide, following the boy to some random location where supposed a ramen stand was located. A few choice words would be uttered under her breath as he still tried to get her to train him after that fiasco, honestly she might be a little schizo but she wasn't about to go train a guy she had almost killed a few minutes ago for attacking her villagers. Maybe if he took some missions and did some community service he might redeem himself, but right now he was far from that. Now at his other attempt at godmodding she would instead make her eye glow a bright blue as a pentagram made itself known, summoning her favorite demonic butler to her side. With a small amount of telepathic communication she would relay the days events and with a quick mental nod of understanding he would turn to the Ryuu boy, his eyes glowing a crimson red as an overbearing aura of power would surround him completely imobilizing the boy as he spoke. "You may have your opinions about the little lady, but I suggest that you do not voice them aloud. My master is not very....tolerant of such comments." The aura would dissipate allowing Ryuu to order his ramen, while at the same time Hikari would turn to the chef who treated her as though she was some teen idol. "Listen up, you are balancing on the very thin line of life or death right now. I am not this CHILDS girlfriend, nor shall I ever be. And if you haven't realize, I could revoke your rights to own property in this village and banish your and your family for all time. You will respect me, do I make myself clear?" She would stop her tirade allowing the man to let that information sink in a she placed her own order, a simple pork bowl with miso broth, sending Sebastian to make sure she wouldn't be poisoned she would claim the largest booth in the restaurant, able to seat at least 12 people, she would sit down at the tables head uncaring of where the Ryuu boy currently was, preferring to make a figure eight in the air made of fire and water each making up half of is. That actually might be a good idea of a jutsu......nevermind. Making the design dissapear she would fish into her pockets for some explosive clay to practice some modeling as she spoke.

"So what possessed you to litter my village with posters? You know that doing so is a minor offense?"

slant
horizontal
horizontal square
dance of the willow
1000 years
480/750 BUTTERfly needle fire

771 this post, so in total we have.....2730 total, so 13 sebastian stats and 2700 ryo so far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for training partner   Request for training partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Request for training partner
Page 1 of 1